• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Heil GoldLine GM-4 Desk Microphone in the packet,

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
For Sale, One used in perfect working condition. Heil goldline GM-4 desk microphone supplied with the travel bag with inserts.
"The Heil Goldline GM4 mic is another innovative product from Bob Heil.
It was created specifically for full-range smooth articulate SSB audio with a wide 60Hz-16kHz response.
A +4dB peak @2 kHz gives the Goldline microphone excellent voice articulation along with it’s “big bottom” low end that is all so important for producing a well balanced studio quality SSB signal.
This GM4 version is equipped with the new full-range mic element and the famous DX Dream Machine HC-4 element" Asking price of 70.00 shipped. USPS Priority Mail. Payment using PayPal.

Attachments

• IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1520.JPG
    IMG_1520.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 251

Someone should snatch this up. The GM4 has been the mic I've used on my main operating position(many different hf radios) for the last 15 years. I think it's one the best mics Bob Heil ever produced.

Hi Ratso,
I bought it 2 months ago. Works real well. But I kind of like my turner mj+3 handheld. I pay 100.00 for it.

Hi Ratso,
I bought it 2 months ago. Works real well. But I kind of like my turner mj+3 handheld. I pay 100.00 for it.
Before i forget I had it on my yaesu ft-1000D. And had one person tell me i sounded bassy? I can hear myself on my headphones. And i think it sounds great. Maybe there not use to hearing a little base. There is a cap inside the microphone coming off the audio white wire. Do you think that would have anything to do with the modulation being Bassy or destroyed?

Last edited:
65.00 Shipped, I think that is a very reasonable price for this Microphone. Here Is what BOB HEIL said about the mic.

Bi....the Goldline has two elements. A broadcast element in the wide position. IT was designed to HAVE nice low frequency. The HC 4 is the ultimate Dream Machine for DX and contest operations as we have reduced the low frequency and increased th mids and highs.

Hope this helps explains
BOB HEIL

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?