• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

how to read Daiwa duel needle SWR meter?

Bill have you tried to find a free download for the manual yet?(Google)
Most manufacturers have free downloads for their products.If not try to shoot them an email w/the model number and maybe they will email/snailmail it you.It's worth a shot anyway.
Good Luck Sir.
Slim CDX285

I did but could only find ones I need to pay for...

don't matter the info i wanted was given to me I dont like it but thats life...

Slim said:
Bill have you tried to find a free download for the manual yet?(Google)
Most manufacturers have free downloads for their products.If not try to shoot them an email w/the model number and maybe they will email/snailmail it you.It's worth a shot anyway.
Good Luck Sir.
Slim CDX285

ok my readings are were thay cross are right on the bottom think im somewere around 1.7 for a match maybe?

but since both needles moved so little that reading is still up in the air as far as im concerned... Ill try and get a swr meter photo to show you guys in the next couple of days...

QRN said:
With a cross needle meter one needle reads forward power and the other reads reflected power and where they intersect is where you read SWR.

d

Survival Bill, I have a Dee 1000 swr/power meter in perfect working condition with 3 meters. How many watts is your Diawa meter rated at? If it is a 3000 watt meter, and you are interested I will make an even trade with you??

LoneWolf TN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.