• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR-2510 main channel tuning dial ?

R

RFThomas

I need some help locating the control itself not the knob . I'm sure mine is worn out ..when changing channels it jumps around too much...if any one has a radio that is for parts . a used one would be fine .. but there should be a dist. that handles new one .. also will it be the same as the lincoln or 2600 ? I hope every body has a good year ! Thanks Tom

Maco 4's 65' , Browning Mark IV's, A pair of 250b's

</p>

I need some help locating the control itself not the knob . I'm sure mine is worn out ..when changing channels it jumps around too much...if any one has a radio that is for parts . a used one would be fine .. but there should be a dist. that handles new one .. also will it be the same as the lincoln or 2600 ? I hope every body has a good year ! Thanks Tom

Maco 4's 65' , Browning Mark IV's, A pair of 250b's

</p>

Try One stop Electronics, If Frank can not get them, then talk to Bill at Bill 2 way, he stocks some of the parts for 2510/2600/Lincoln Radios

One Stop

Bill 2 Way

Jeff

CDX 339

RadioActive

20031128_1300_eit_171.gif

YAESU_150w.jpg
</p>

het RF,have you tried spraying some tuner cleaner into the

assembly first? i've heard this is a common problem w/the 2510 and that a spritz of cleaner will "usually" do the trick.

of course do this with the power diconnected and i would

suggest leaving the rig sit overnight or 6-8 hrs at the least after

performing this! just may save some bucks and heartache!

good luck,Slim

slimsig.gif
</p>

het RF,have you tried spraying some tuner cleaner into the

assembly first? i've heard this is a common problem w/the 2510 and that a spritz of cleaner will "usually" do the trick.

of course do this with the power diconnected and i would

suggest leaving the rig sit overnight or 6-8 hrs at the least after

performing this! just may save some bucks and heartache!

good luck,Slim

slimsig.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.