• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Huge lots of stuff - Package deal - (WA) or (BC) pickup only

Big Kahuna

Jul 31, 2008
I posted this lot of stuff up on Craigslist, but in case someone on here is local in WA or BC and wants to come pick it up let me know. $500 gets you everything. Pickup only and you have to take it all, I don't have time to mess around with shipping or doing things 1 or 2 at a time.

https://bellingham.craigslist.org/ele/6099857468.html

President Lincoln II V3 Transceiver 10/11 Meter
Icom M600 HF Transceiver .5 - 30 Mhz
EchoMax 2000 Desk Microphone
Road Devil D104 Microphone
Alinco DM-1350 35a Power Supply
RM Italy KL203 Amplifier
RF Limited DF3000 Low Pass Filter
Ice Model 300 HF Arrestor 1KW
SM 100 8 Digit Frequency Counter
Sirio Gainmaster Base Antenna
Sirio 5000 Magnetic Mount Antenna
Wilson Lil Wil Antenna
K30 Antenna
Buryflex Coax 75'
RG 8 Jumpers
Stinger HPM 4 Gauge Super Flex power wire

I didn't list out all the little bits but if you look at the pictures in the craigslist ad you can see most of it. Misc - mobile antennas, power cords, coax jumpers, coax connectors, microphone connectors, microphones, PA speaker, External Speakers

I do get north of Seattle, from time to time. I'd probably be inclined to pay that price for that particular lot, were I to get up there.

I just don't know when that will be.

Big Kahuna
I looked at the package on craigslist for a long time I am up in B.C kind of mid province . If you can`t move the icom
let me know of coarse I will pay the shipping and handling that is if you are going to break up the package .
Mur

Big Kahuna
I looked at the package on craigslist for a long time I am up in B.C kind of mid province . If you can`t move the icom
let me know , I will pay the shipping and handling that is if you are going to break up the package .
Mur

Hi Slim and Murdog, I ended up breaking it up and selling on eBay. I hate doing that as it's time consuming but it is always more profitable. The two radios and echo microphone are gone. I listed some of the leftovers on Craigslist again individually.

Reactions: Delta 1
Thanks Kahuna ....I understand EBAY is a hog for sure and great price on the meter by the way !!
Mur

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated