• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Idiot on 14.3130 right now.

This guy needs to be taken care of.

Welcome to Brian Crow show..........:bdh:

Spin that dial if you don't like it.

I love the show on .313 and if they took it away it would be devastating, to the point where i would loose sleep over it! :O (sarcasm).

Seriously tho it's just some old Kanook on there and a few jammers. Good news? There not QRMing any other part of the band. you think 313 is bad check out the all mighty socal 435 now that my friends is a real show, and its quiet fun to join in!

FCC, yes write them a letter, phone them, etc..... the us government isn't at its top notch nor is the FCC, and infact i am sure they would rather burn some pirates then some old washed up person I personally would rather hear someone rant & rave over the radio, rather then shoot up a post office or school or....( you get the idea).

SevenThree

Welcome to Brian Crow show..........:bdh:

Spin that dial if you don't like it.

I love the show on .313 and if they took it away it would be devastating, to the point where i would loose sleep over it! :O (sarcasm).

Seriously tho it's just some old Kanook on there and a few jammers. Good news? There not QRMing any other part of the band. you think 313 is bad check out the all mighty socal 435 now that my friends is a real show, and its quiet fun to join in!

FCC, yes write them a letter, phone them, etc..... the us government isn't at its top notch nor is the FCC, and infact i am sure they would rather burn some pirates then some old washed up person I personally would rather hear someone rant & rave over the radio, rather then shoot up a post office or school or....( you get the idea).

SevenThree

You are confusing 14.313 with 14.275. Oh and it's Canuck BTW. You guys in Kalifornia never seem to get that right. Must be the smog or something.

Reactions: Tallman
Nothing meant by it. We have had several posts here lately complaining about on-air activities on a couple different bands, namely 10m and 20m as well as 80m too IIRC wanting to know why it is allowed and what can be done about it. Your's simply looked like all the rest that's all. Perhaps if you said "Have a listen if you can stand it." we would have known what you meant but "This guy needs to be taken care of." sounds like you wanted something done about it. We all wish something could be done about some of the on-air abominations but it appears nothing short of an act of vigilantism is going to stop most of it. :angry: My VFO never stops on 14.275 or 14.313.

Yeah, I can see why you thought I was yet another complainer. My point was that hopefully the FCC nails them. Fortunately, the bands are dominated by highly intelligent, rule obeying operators, who are a pleasure to communicate with.

Reactions: 1 person
actually,.... k3vr and his "good buddies" has been on .313 for some time now:whistle:

Really? My bad then. I thought he was preoccupied with 14.275 too much. As you can see I tell the truth about my not visiting either frequency. Nothing of any intelligence to listen to there. I have seen higher intellect during a playground fight.

You are confusing 14.313 with 14.275. no i am certain .313 Oh and it's Canuck BTW. probably :)

You guys in Kalifornia never seem to get that right. Must be the smog or something. No smog on the coast where i am ;)

you need to come to cali get out of canada
GET AWAY FROM THIS TYPE OF WOMEN:
armpit-woman.jpg

GET SOME OF THIS IN CALIFORNIA:)
569228_vb.jpg

:)

I have always thought that if you think your life is in the dump just tune in to 14.313. You will quickly realize that things aren't all that bad.

I have always thought that if you think your life is in the dump just tune in to 14.313. You will quickly realize that things aren't all that bad.
Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!! we have a WINNAH<<More audio>><<More audio>>

Canada???? New Hampshire is in the United States, last time I checked.:unsure:

The post was directed to:

Captain Kilowatt
Professional Amateur

& was ment to be a joke...:bdh:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated