• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If you were in the hurricane zones check in

He was on the site at 2:18 P.M. today and I sent him a PM asking him to check in.

Thanks for your kind thoughts guys, appreciate it. We dodged the proverbial bullet, fortunately fo us it didn't travel up the east coast side of Tampa Bay area. I'm located in Spring Hill, Hernando county.

Meant to say west coat.

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind thoughts guys, appreciate it. We dodged the proverbial bullet, fortunately fo us it didn't travel up the east coast side of Tampa Bay area. I'm located in Spring Hill, Hernando county.

Meant to say west coat.
glad to hear that you made it thru ok, haven't been able to get on in a while because was pretty busy, again it is good to know that all is ok there

Reactions: Limeybastard
Before Hurricane Irma; there was Harvey - which went thru Houston TX. That is where forum member Marconi lives. Haven't heard him back on the forum lately.
I went to his profile and he keeps his info private. So if anybody has had contact with him out side of the site email, call or text him to make contact and find out if he is all right or needs help.

No damage and power was out for a week. My antennas were damaged by Hurricane Matthew and they are still unusable.

No damage and power was out for a week. My antennas were damaged by Hurricane Matthew and they are still unusable.

Hey Pshyco, I am in the N Central FL area, if you need some help getting your antennas back on the air and are not to far from the QTH I could try give you a hand if needed.

Reactions: Tallman
Before Hurricane Irma; there was Harvey - which went thru Houston TX. That is where forum member Marconi lives. Haven't heard him back on the forum lately.
I spotted Marconi on the site just a few moments ago discussing a Vortec antenna.

Reactions: Robb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.