• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is Mike delusional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of your incessant claims about Mark's ability to lower the noise floor to the point where you can hear an ant fart on the dark side of the moon. YOU may have said you were simply repeating what you were told but I never agreed that it was due to poor equipment. Even when you state the erroneous sensitivity figures you STILL claim impossible to obtain sensitivity figures. THAT is why I said that it continues.
We spoke of this before and I told you I simply relayed the information passed on to me by AB7IF based upon his own test equipment of dubious accuracy. I'm done with this NRO sausage party. Have fun.

89d.gif

I'm done with this NRO sausage party. Have fun.

When you can't find anyone to agree with you it becomes an "NRO sausage party"?
Why does it have to become that?

You asked if Mike is delusional? The overwhelming response is no.
You turned it into Sherman vs Mike. It did not go in Mark Sherman's favor.
Now it's some NRO sausage party.

Just keep in mind that you are the one that threw this "NRO sausage party" when you started the thread.

Until next thread you start where some other tech is denigrated or you put videos up about them and call their work crap. Will that be an "NRO sausage party" too?

I once wondered out loud, "where do forum threads go to die" ? I was in rare company at the time and should have checked my "outside voice" at the door.

"reddit"
~Steve Huffman

"Let me borrow your phone I'll find out..."
~Jered Morgan

"Archive.org has copies of almost everything"
John Thomas Draper

"The NSA keeps copies of everything"
~Robert H. Morris Sr

/dev/null
~Alan Cox

That I know of they have all been in one place at one time only once.

Reactions: LeapFrog
I have to ask what is nro?
NRO is RPC's latest distraction method and scapegoat.
But, I can imagine that it is probably some mild "CB fanboys" club,
similar to the "28 Good Time gang".
I assume members look out for each-other and warn about scammers, & con-men.

I wonder why he supposedly feels targeted by an alleged group of radio enthusiasts who seek to expose scammers (in a non-violent way) ?

I don't think he's self-aware enough (honestly) to realize the indirect expression of guilt he is providing here, or that people would eventually notice his pattern.

I hope we see enough honest people learn this trade, so that average people can be less concerned about "who is the best", or "who is left",
or "who is being realistic with the audience".

The consumer/customer needs to be (or feel) informed, to make a "rational" decision, & not an impulse driven one; especially if it cost a lot, people will not feel comfortable committing right away..
He acknowledges that, he gave them a way to rationalize the expense, "it is the best".

He also figured out that if you can convince them that they are already informed enough (to spend correctly or wisely, with you), then you never truly have have to inform or teach anyone anything of value or substance, only tease them with a little sliver or hint at the unreachable results while showing the test equipment, & people stop to think "WOW HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING".

Then he goes on to insinuate that if you want the best results, you must buy from him, because no-one else can do it like he does, and people FALL INTO THE KOOL AID because NATURALLY WE WANT THE BEST.

He is a predator preying on the insecurities of normal & uninformed people who just want to get out and talk. A real 10/10 juke master, pulling emotional strings for a dollar, a manipulator. Instead of ghost watts on a Dosy meter he is using psychological tactics to create a picture in your mind, and anchor himself to the idea of "quality" and "clean" through his catch phrase "cleaner is meaner".

Clean is proper and grand but you are not performing to a degree that is unreachable by your peers, I promise.

A growing concern/trend for social media is the use of misinformation and deception to steer the direction of a conversation or thread, and worse, convince thousands of people to believe a narrative that is not 100% true, (because it fits an agenda) search "Fake News" for info..

Let this teach people a valuable lesson about advertising within social media, and the subtle (but very effective) crowd manipulation it can provide over time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robb and Unit 194
We spoke of this before and I told you I simply relayed the information passed on to me by AB7IF based upon his own test equipment of dubious accuracy.

After being ridiculed by countless people YOU came to that conclusion about the test gear on your own.

I'm done with this NRO sausage party.

Promise? Does that mean for ever?

Have fun.

I am sure the rest of us will have more fun that you have been having.

And on that note since the thread starter is done I guess it is time to put an end to things officiallyThis thread is done.jpg .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.