• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SHAR YOUTUBE CLIPS

Sonar

Apr 8, 2016
I've been trying to share YouTube clips, and links for months with no success.
Some wwdx members tried explaining how to accomplish this. But I had no success. After reading the replies once more, I took the suggestion of one member who said that I should just copy down the link and manually type it in as opposed to copy, paste and or sharing directly to the page. Absolutely nothing worked. I finally shared a clip today and I would like to try to share another. I thought this would be the proper form to do so. I hope I get it right. The clip is just a random one from my page and very short. It's not the content of the clip that counts it's the fact of whether it's going to work or not. After my first success I tried sharing another and even though I shared it the same way I share the first I was unable to share. So here I go again. I'm going to give it another shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 338_MtRushmore

SUCCESS! I still don't have any idea why the second one I wanted to share wouldn't work. Two out of three isn't bad and it's definitely a start. I don't know if anyone who helped me with my post asking about how to share links will see this. But if you do you know who you are and thank you very much for your time, and the advice that finally has me being able to share clips and links via typing them directly onto the page. 73

Reactions: rabbiporkchop

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated