• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just got banned from cbradiotalk forums.

Limeybastard

May 29, 2017
Shady Hills Massive, FL.
After only my first post with no responses,wonder why? But in anycase who gives a fu**. Out of interest any member on here admin that site? BTW, that was the second forum I would have joined after this one.
banned.jpg

looks like its not even run by anyone .
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<do.not.reply@cbradiotalk.com>:

Remote host said:

550 sorry, mail resource in discard mode (#5.1.1)

[RCPT_TO]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Received: from [212.82.98.57] by nm12.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2017 03:40:21 -0000

Received: from [46.228.39.75] by tm10.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2017 03:40:21 -0000

Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp112.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2017 03:40:21 -0000

X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 903507.12135.bm@smtp112.mail.ir2.yahoo.com

Message-ID: <903507.12135.bm@smtp112.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3

X-YMail-OSG: lzYRS1kVM1lo3FJHJ86YgfL.dr7gh_DIAhGzKvvxlfqAfuz

4.H9hsXlMxQzznflxgDv6yNkzlo_GbpqIwH3FBB0spP4ioNuwptScxhjoHSE

o7Ks6jyWL_.zST8UqhVN5FuMHAGRZ6ZzwZgNegJ8A99jWJUAeiigPDIPU20y

TdE4p_U4nG.x7VjQgFKsY3afiGrXL9_doRHUk4gIhEoINTYpLu6AhClDv0Bv

tKxXlmvA03FXI3Q4dJ4tOtwF62pG9c1UDhhLbAa.3DWTNHL9WBI_nVRHzmWj

1nojnhVM72gOk4P1S9SBQd4ATXEkjySWI5CpuaJ6s.F.ZA.K_CuOfAqVMhx_

EjPQvr3G.axCd352VCPSTE1YtTwVOQW_AhRkSnKnH9EN80Tu2THNgcxiB5ds

o8P6PvFecdasTm1ByRWy4Ff1HqXz52QFxAiXcjrS4gW3CnqcgGhKoiHiyvPV

aXLrTq5.egkOBe3AwHVGnnr.d1BQ8Tdt6p8sekCujqlJ8BrCHsYQxUNSz.hK

H

X-Yahoo-SMTP: q4b28wSswBAC5ZH.LzhuIx6COg--

MIME-Version: 1.0

To: "do.not.reply@cbradiotalk.com" <do.not.reply@cbradiotalk.com>

Subject: Why the bannage?

Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 23:40:22 -0400

Importance: normal

X-Priority: 3

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_7AE69527-1540-4823-A91F-349330FA7AE0_"

--_7AE69527-1540-4823-A91F-349330FA7AE0_

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--_7AE69527-1540-4823-A91F-349330FA7AE0_

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8"

<html xmlns:eek:=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" xmlns:w=3D"urn:sc=

hemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:word" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/of=

fice/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta ht=

tp-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=

=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--

/* Font Definitions */

@font-face

{font-family:"Cambria Math";

panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}

@font-face

{font-family:Calibri;

panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}

/* Style Definitions */

p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal

{margin:0in;

margin-bottom:.0001pt;

font-size:11.0pt;

font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}

a:link, span.MsoHyperlink

{mso-style-priority:99;

color:blue;

text-decoration:underline;}

a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed

{mso-style-priority:99;

color:#954F72;

text-decoration:underline;}

.MsoChpDefault

{mso-style-type:export-only;}

@page WordSection1

{size:8.5in 11.0in;

margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}

div.WordSection1

{page:WordSection1;}

--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#954F72"><div cla=

ss=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoN=

ormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from <a href=3D"https:=

//go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986">Mail</a> for Windows 10</p><p c=

lass=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>=

--_7AE69527-1540-4823-A91F-349330FA7AE0_--

Don't take it personal. Its not complaining about your logon account. Could be the IP that you are presently using was flagged previously. Get another IP for your router and try again. If you are not using a firewall/router, use these commands on your workstation; "ipconfig/release" then "ipconfig/renew".

Don't take it personal. Its not complaining about your logon account. Could be the IP that you are presently using was flagged previously. Get another IP for your router and try again. If you are not using a firewall/router, use these commands on your workstation; "ipconfig/release" then "ipconfig/renew".

I think they are using my ISP IP address to block me, not my PC ip, cheers.

Since you were banned that probably leaves the forum with less than 5 active uses.
Since the forum rules are 2 pages long.....................LOL
That forum bans a BUNCH of users for minimal rules infractions so take it with a grain of salt.

After only my first post with no responses,wonder why? But in anycase who gives a fu**. Out of interest any member on here admin that site? BTW, that was the second forum I would have joined after this one.
View attachment 21479
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I got banned from there a longtime ago. All it takes to banned from there is to use language you might hear in Granny's sewing circle. Some of the moderators on that site act like trolls.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
Funny, as no sexual inuendo nor profanity was used. After all one does try to make a good impression, being polite and friendly when new, especially on ones first post.

Could have been my username, "barshid" after all changing the "d" to "t" would be outlandish.

There's nothing useful over there. You can't get any good advice unless the correct answer is buying something from a forum sponsor.

I finally got tired of the ridiculous censorship. You cant mention eBay or any vendor that doesn't sponsor them. If you post davemade, mauldulator, mauldroppers, will appear as **censored** or **non sponsor**.

At one time the word copper was censored. If you get screwed over by a cb shop you can't talk about it there. Only positive reviews of site sponsors are allowed. It's a great site for a shitty radio tech to sponsor. They will do everything they can to protect his reputation. :ROFLMAO:

I personally wouldn't worry about that forum. The worthy (in my books) members are members here.
I belong to a few others and haven't been back for years as well.

Reactions: BBB
View attachment 21479
Welcome to the club. I got banned about 10 years ago for asking some serious questions which I wasn't supposed to be asking since in order to answer the question certain folks would have to reveal their lack of knowledge which they weren't willing to do.

Welcome to the club. I got banned about 10 years ago for asking some serious questions which I wasn't supposed to be asking since in order to answer the question certain folks would have to reveal their lack of knowledge which they weren't willing to do.

You must have questioned radioactive radios. The original cb shop scammer. :D

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
You must have questioned radioactive radios. The original cb shop scammer. :D
It's been so long I don't remember exactly what the question was but it was definitely something I shouldn't have been asking about according to their rules. It's okay to talk about opinions on that for him as long as those opinions make the moderators look good, but God forbid you might actually want to have some sort of scientific conversation which the moderators are unable to discuss.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.