• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

K2SIR Jammimg 27.385Mhz

W2EKG

201 Mike Action
Sad to say my former Paisan Johnny Iron Man/K2SIR is making racist comments toward Hispanics with a repeatable Watergate(DVR) box on 38LSB. He's saying offensive things like "Section 8, EBT," and "get a job Spic!" Over and over again.

I'm embarrassed to once call him my Paisan.

It's strange but it seems that a good percentage of the psychos on 11 meters hold an amateur license. Many of them won't actually have a conversation on 11 meters but will buy toys and recorders just to harass CBers. They go above and beyond the shenanigans of the usual CB drunk or agitator.

It's strange but it seems that a good percentage of the psychos on 11 meters hold an amateur license. Many of them won't actually have a conversation on 11 meters but will buy toys and recorders just to harass CBers. They go above and beyond the shenanigans of the usual CB drunk or agitator.

A lot of them came from there to start with. Now they just have bigger toys to play with.

Someone jamming on 38? Cant.....reach....channel....knob.....must continue to listen.

Seriously though, yeah that sucks. Retards everywhere. The jamming doesn't bother me as much as the fact they can vote. CQ 10 10 CQ 10 10 this is KC4 TVZ

Someone jamming on 38? Cant.....reach....channel....knob.....must continue to listen.

Seriously though, yeah that sucks. Retards everywhere. The jamming doesn't bother me as much as the fact they can vote. CQ 10 CQ 10 this is KC4TVZ

there,... I fixed it for ya

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.