• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Low band noise floor

:D That would be great, but as generous as he is, I dont think it'll happen.
Ok, have a block party and make friends with everybody. Then you can put up a rhombic. :LOL:
Maybe a 1/4 wave vertical? Do you have enough yard for the counterpoise wires?

Brett

I've been studying on doing the 1/4^ vertical, but it will take me a little time to work out the radials. I'll need a whole bunch of them to compensate for not enough yard size for 1/4^ long wires.
The vertical will likely be top loaded and a cap hat made from 11m GP radials. Already started on the radial system. Gonna take a while. . .

Last edited:
I've been studying on doing the 1/4^ vertical, but it take me a little time to work out the radials. I'll need a whole bunch of them to compensate for not enough yard size for 1/4^ long wires.
Tge vertical will likely top loaded and cap hat made from 11m gp radials. Already started on the radial system. Gonna take a while. . .
Please keep us posted!

Brett

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.