• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Malcomized YAESU FT-102 & Accessories

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
Malcomized YAESU FT-102 & Accessories​

242sa5g.jpg
2clie9.jpg
For sale I have a Malcomized YAESU FT-102 HF Transceiver done by Mal, NC4l and a Yaesu MD-1 B8 Microphone to go along with the radio. The radio covers 160- 10 Meter bands and Yaesu FV-102dm. All in great working order. I have the report that shows Mal has done all the update mods along with other work. Radio contains the hard to find AM & FM board & 455 AM Filter installed by Mal himself. The receiver is EXTREMELY quiet, very sensitive, volume & band controls are a bit scratchy which is typical. I have not opened up the unit which kept the Mal's seals intact. The RX Preamp works fine. Switches and knobs turn freely as they should. Radio has some scraches with age.

Included with this radio is a folder containing copies of the FT-102 manual, FV-102 vfo manual, FT-102 tech manual and two used 6146 power tubes that I will also send. This is realy a nice setup!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! All three pieces are being SOLD AS IS. I will not be held responsible for any damages from improper use of this radio equipment. I would hate to see this well taken care of radio end up in the radio grave yard due to miss use or miss tuning of this radio equipment. As with all older electronic equipment this is being SOLD AS IS and won't be DOA. Please make sure you know how to properly tune up the radio for transmit.

If you would like to have it insured please let me know and I will give you the cost. I will make sure everything is packaged with great care to insure a safe trip. I will sent you all tracking info as soon as I ship.

I will be selling this packaged deal for $1050 with shipping at $75 ONLY to LOWER 48 states. If shipping is less refund will be issued.​

21jykqh.jpg
2mfb2he.jpg
20penp3.jpg

Malcomized YAESU FT-102 & Accessories

242sa5g.jpg
2clie9.jpg

For sale I have a Malcomized YAESU FT-102 HF Transceiver done by Mal, NC4l and a Yaesu MD-1 B8 Microphone to go along with the radio. The radio covers 160- 10 Meter bands and Yaesu FV-102dm. All in great working order. I have the report that shows Mal has done all the update mods along with other work. Radio contains the hard to find AM & FM board & 455 AM Filter installed by Mal himself. The receiver is EXTREMELY quiet, very sensitive, volume & band controls are a bit scratchy which is typical. I have not opened up the unit which kept the Mal's seals intact. The RX Preamp works fine. Switches and knobs turn freely as they should. Radio has some scraches with age.

Included with this radio is a folder containing copies of the FT-102 manual, FV-102 vfo manual, FT-102 tech manual and two used 6146 power tubes that I will also send. This is realy a nice setup!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! All three pieces are being SOLD AS IS. I will not be held responsible for any damages from improper use of this radio equipment. I would hate to see this well taken care of radio end up in the radio grave yard due to miss use or miss tuning of this radio equipment. As with all older electronic equipment this is being SOLD AS IS and won't be DOA. Please make sure you know how to properly tune up the radio for transmit.

If you would like to have it insured please let me know and I will give you the cost. I will make sure everything is packaged with great care to insure a safe trip. I will sent you all tracking info as soon as I ship.

I will be selling this packaged deal for $1050 with shipping at $75 ONLY to LOWER 48 states. If shipping is less refund will be issued.​

21jykqh.jpg
2mfb2he.jpg
20penp3.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.