• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Marconi's new Gain Master with a matching network

I think / hope you finally got it NB

The samples from respected sources that DB posted show its not just our opinion.

You have a world full of antennas that will never look the same again.

Merry christmas.
Yessir, but now that I can at least visualize it, the proof is still in the oven.

...The pudding is still cooking.

I'm still going to build a set of 10m versions and test compare with two local stations within 5 miles, and a third at 35 miles, all with horizontal capability.

I'm still a week from moving in but once situated with all my parts, pieces & tools from storage, I'll be building both to be elevated between trees, up to about 45'-50', both fed with a Dentron 3000 tuner and balanced line,
PLUS,
a third; direct coax-fed 1/2 wave dipole - for comparison.

Once I've proven the full-wave works I'll extend it to .64/side and retest.

I want to get to this asap, but with a lot of snow & winter weather forecast, it might be a while.
No promises but asap! - I gotta KNOW!! :eek:

If it works you know your rf spectacles work.
It it does not work put the spectacles back on and look for what you did wrong (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated