• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MICROPHONES

doctor

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2006
indiana
FOLLOWING MICROPHONES FOR SALE
ALL 3 TOGETHER
PAYPAL ONLY
1. LOLIPOP MICROPHONE ASTATIC

2. TURNER SUPERSIDEKICK

3. TURNER..JOHNSON LABEL ON FRONT.

ALL WORK..SOLD AS IS.

$ 80 PLUS $12 FOR SHIPPING.

DOCTOR/795

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    511.6 KB · Views: 266

I think shipping prices to Canada are stupid. Ain't no sense in it.
You should see the shipping prices from Canada. I have not bought a single thing from Canada off Ebay because the shipping is always INSANE! I thought Germany was high until I saw Canada's shipping! It is cheaper for me to drive over the border. I am 1-2 hours from Canada depending on where I cross at. In some instances it would be cheaper for me to drive stay in a hotel pick the item up and drive home the next day!

I can ship two complete trumpets in heavy expensive wood and leather cases double boxed from Taiwan to the USA EMS cheaper than I can get a Uniden Washington Base in it's factor box shipped to me 2 hours over the Border from Canada to Michigan!

If your car is a little low on oil do not even think about stopping at Walmart or Canadian Tire for a quart of synthetic oil! All of your trucking companies going to New York always fill up before they get to Canada as well.

They must make more than enough money off their citizens to give up so much business from those outside of the country due to shipping cost's and really high tax rates! Europe though is much the same the taxes on fuel and the shipping cost's in some contries is absolutely insane.

Reactions: Mudfoot

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated