• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My 756 PRO 11

KI4MSJ

Jun 4, 2006
Staunton, Virginia
001.jpg

I will be upgrading in December and will be getting my amp as a present to myself for upgrading.

I try to keep a clean shack but, what you don't see is the dog crate. Makes keeping the place that much harder to clean. She is only a puppy but, we are working on keeping her more in the house area than just in the radio room at night or during the day. The happiest day is when we will not have to put her in the radio room at all.

DROOL OOOOO 756 pro III looks very good there Scott

Ive been a ham since august and have still to get on the air from my own house. Maybe its just the fact that i have too much fun farting around on the CB. Anyways hope you had a fine turkey day. good luck with the dog.
73's
KiloBravoOnePapaIndiaZulu

Thanks Red. Hope you also had a great turkey day. By the way, have you seen my recent pics of my portable set up? It'ds the 897D in a hard case with wheels. Last thing is the battery which will be delivered today. We are slowly training the dog to sleep in other rooms other than my radio room. Got to puppy proof the house which as we found out is tougher than we thought.

I have a major problem with the Pro II and Pro III
that is

i have not picked one up yet...lol

very nice looking set up
very clean and organized

my gear needs twice the space at least
is also not as neat and cleanly arranged

been working on my shack last couple of years

going to a icom show this coming weekend
want to see what is said about the new 7700
see where it fits in the line

you getting Icoms amp? or which amp?

Well, not sure about amps yet. I have been looking at Tokyo High Power amps and also the Ameritron AL-600. Looking for solid state not tube. I know tubes are suppose to be better but, I'm lazy and like the convience. Thanks for the props on my equipment. Be sure to check out my other post on Portable set up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.