• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My Setup

That's a pop filter/wind screen.

PgKor4w3KVj0Z8DR-oLMbbnsJvoVYq7UIioJyqbOW-9t-1gdTgWW4I996Ctbi_69eD8ujKaZrnFs16pfVG6Z7pVsaMaIYPRL2A-QwbvsuBbdByOdFyaZzD_f7NJSLIo0JDSc17TWRyL7SvmemZm801YFFou2-5tSsyoRMwQR3xUmtbOiWmt_IN1WC63LPCraf23MZWQ

Last edited:
The keyup is from the hand mic you see right in front, the line is splitted at the mic jack, One side goes thru the audio chain(xlr) and the other goes to the mic to keyup.
EastSide pm Sent

Hand keyer or foot pedal. The orange handled grip toward the right side of pic appears to be a hand switch. I have the Heil one here, just waiting on my mic cord to hook 'er up :)

I bought my ptt off tentec...but I am gonna make a better one.....:)

The keyup is from the hand mic you see right in front, the line is splitted at the mic jack, One side goes thru the audio chain(xlr) and the other goes to the mic to keyup.
EastSide pm Sent

No pm received as of yet.....check your settings. :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated