• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need Help With D-104 Silver Eagle.

Eastside

Apr 29, 2011
I just got a silver eagle today that I bought off ebay....its very nice but it is working as a non powered mic....and I got it to use as a power mic on the Uniden Washington....I took a close up picture with the bottom plate off so maybe some you guys who are familiar with these mics can mebbe tell me how to make it back into a power mic.....its wired for a Tram D201 so I think mebbe someone may have intentionally made it non powered?

Just do it one wire at a time.
Each time you do this re-check it again. Then, move on to the next wire. Either that, or send it to a shop and spend more $$$ to get it done. He will just do the same thing as this anyway.

Attachments

• D104 Schematic.pdf
    198.2 KB · Views: 5
  • D-104.JPG
    D-104.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Green wire went in green circle and white wire went in white circle......more than one way to skin a cat...ha ha...now its acting like a silver eagle....barely crack it open and its loud. :D

Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.