• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New bench up and running....

OldTech03

Dec 15, 2017
6 Weeks ago none of this existed, I'm going to blame this on all of you for getting me back on the bench. I already have several radios to repair and about 6 more on the way. What the He!! was I thinking. Well, I'm soon going to be fully retired and I need a little extra income... besides this all has to be paid for LOL!

BENCH_ANGLE.JPG

6 Weeks ago none of this existed, I'm going to blame this on all of you for getting me back on the bench. I already have several radios to repair and about 6 more on the way. What the He!! was I thinking. Well, I'm soon going to be fully retired and I need a little extra income... besides this all has to be paid for LOL!

View attachment 22657
Looks like like you are ready for business. Hope you get that paid for soon. If you get a bit more income than needed ice cream is delicious.

Reactions: Radio Tech

View attachment 22657
Looks good! Do you have contact information for repairs?

Looks very good.

Now all you need is a parts inventory ;-)

You really know how to deflate things a bit. Well I just purchased all the inventory from a CB shop that went out of business and although that won't cover everything it went a long way to it was full of 2sc1969's, 2312's Irf520's drivers for all kinds of radios, meters, regulators, diodes, caps as well as IF xfmers and much more and as luck would have it found another shop that wants to sell out and at a nickel on the dollar just to clear the storage so once all is inventoried which will only take 5 years I will be set.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.