• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Icom 7100 touch screen transceiver

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Icom showed off their new Icom IC-7100 at the 2012 Tokyo Ham Fair this past weekend:

IC-7100EURO_250x173.jpg

The particular model that was shown has 70Mhz for European customers and an integrated D-Star module . It also features a slick touch screen interface, which is something not seen in other HF transceivers. More information is available on Icom's UK site: Showcasing at the Tokyo Ham Fair 2012, the Icom IC-7100 HF/VHF/UHF Amateur Radio Transceiver - News Icom News : Icom UK - two way radio transceivers, receivers and navigation products

Reactions: 3 people

I wonder what the price will be........

edit: I hope the mic is attached to the controller head, not to the main body. That would give more flexibility to the installation if mobile mounted.

Last edited:
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IS RADIO WILL BE SOLD FOR?????

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?