• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pickup trucks for Yuppie grocery getters.....

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
This owner bought a new 2016 F150 for $51,000 and on a forum posted this........pretty pathetic.
I bet he will a cry a river when he drives through his first mud puddle even though it's a 4x4.
Does anyone really care about their pickup truck's door sill cover......I haven't even noticed what my 2014 F150 looks like. LOL

"Hello.

One of my biggest pet peeves about a new truck (or any new vehicle) is how the door sill/kick plate/entry guard plastic piece gets all scratched up from boots and shoes dragging across it when people get in and out of the truck. I know it's designed to "step" on but because it is black plastic, it gets all torn up.

Is there any type of door sill/kick plate/entry guard to protect it from getting beat to hell? I'm not talking about the adhesive ones that protect the paint, more for the plastic piece butting the carpet up to the actual door sill."

I'm getting some floor liners (probably Husky), but they don't cover the whole piece, it only covers it partially, at least the pictures look like it does.

Any help would be appreciated.

*I just picked up a 2016 F150 Lariat SCrew FX4 (got a way better deal on a '16 than a '17)."

Why did that guy even buy a truck?

It reminds me of the book, "Real Men Don't Eat Quiche ", and what the book had to say about guys who live in NYC and drive jeeps.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.