• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Please ANYONE with service manual for Radio Shack MTA Digital Watt/SWR Meter

I have been trying track down a service manual for almost a year now. I contacted a guy from an old post on QRZ that had one but Ive heard nothing back from that guy

I have been trying track down a service manual for almost a year now. I contacted a guy from an old post on QRZ that had one but Ive heard nothing back from that guy

Tony send me a private message and with your email good sir and I'll get it to ya...

Cheer, Retro

Well thanks for the help in trying but I was able to obtain the essentials with a partial service manual folks !!!!!!! I will post it to contribute in this good forum as a way of giving back and to hear back comments etc...

Retro says thanks and 73's God BLESS & happy Holidays...
Where did you post your part of the service manual.

Thanks,
Rich, K9CIV

File is too big and I zipped it pffft... It's a merely under 3mb geeez. Anyways, if anybody wants it, contact me...

Cheers, Retro
Hi Retro CB Guy!
I realize this is a very old message, but im in hopes you may still be willing and able to share this information. I have this meter and it works great, however it needs calibration and after much searching, ia ma unable to get the info on calibration. I would greatly appreciate even knowing how to do this even if you dont have this info any more.
Many Thanks in advance
Merry Christmas & God Bless
Otis

It's posted here on the forum already, have a search please. If you can't locate it, I'll upload again.

Stay safe 73

It's posted here on the forum already, have a search please. If you can't locate it, I'll upload again.

Stay safe 73

I have found two different links and the first one says no longer available and the second one wanted my name address and credit card info.
I learned a long time ago but to give out that info.
At this point I would settle for a screen shot or something. Lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.