• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Preacherman modded 50 watt cobra 29

Wow, I was a bit naive back when this thread was started...... And, a bit of a Sparky nut hugger, lol. These days I'm not sure I'd let anyone work on my cb's. They all seem to say the same thing.....

Sent using TapaTalk app.

Video video video Video video video Video video video Video video video Video video video Video video video Video video video Video video video videos !!!!!:cool:

If it is bleeding over at all, it isn't right....

So I guess you are a fan of radios with weak, flat audio that barely gets through their own carrier. I guess you can take a $400 radio and make it sound like a trucker radio to make sure it doesn't bleed.

Reactions: 1 person
So I guess you are a fan of radios with weak, flat audio that barely gets through their own carrier. I guess you can take a $400 radio and make it sound like a trucker radio to make sure it doesn't bleed.

I just want to know, Have ya ever drove a Semi-Truck, Or do you live close to a Truck Stop ?? Or do You hang out on Sesame Street Ch.19 ???

I was just curious, you seem to know about Trucker Radios, Chicken Choken, Echo Squawkin, Splatter Spittin, Rooster Cruizer Deluxe CB Radadio.

Member of CHA Local 69
36 yrs.+ And Still Truckin !!!

I just want to know, Have ya ever drove a Semi-Truck, Or do you live close to a Truck Stop ?? Or do You hang out on Sesame Street Ch.19 ???

I was just curious, you seem to know about Trucker Radios, Chicken Choken, Echo Squawkin, Splatter Spittin, Rooster Cruizer Deluxe CB Radadio.

Member of CHA Local 69
36 yrs.+ And Still Truckin !!!

I know most truckers buy cheap radios for listening only. In fact most truckers don't even use the transmit section of their radios. I can turn Ch 19 on and heard NOTHING for an hour.
Have I ever driven a semi....no, I have disqualifying medical conditions but I have ears and can make my own judgements.
Any more shit you want to bust on me for?
There are about half a dozen truckers that come to our monthy breaks and they'll tell you the same thing......and they make cracks about trucker radios too.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?