• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Programming the VX-8R

mpspringer

Jan 12, 2009
Does anybody know if Yaesu has software yet for the vx-8? Or the direct connect cable?

I'm trying to program in several hundred memories and it's taking a LONG TIME!

RT systems is where you get the program and cable. Unfortunatly when I talked to them on Friday they said the cable won't be ready till April. There is
info on their web site. I have not heard of any other company creating a new cable. I believe the new 7 pin design is what's holding things up.

Check out RT Systems Radio Programming Software

Latest update from RT Systems regarding the programming software and cable for the VX 8R. They are tooling up for the cable so it looks like the date will be pushed out till April, but it's on it's way. (y)

YAESU VX PROGRAMI

İŞTE Buyrun ARADIĞINIZ PROGRAM BEN anlamıyorum çoğunuz amarika da Dünyanin Oğlu teknolajilerini kullanıyorsunuz AMA boyle Basit Bir programı bulamıyor yada Bilgisayar ortamından yükleyemiyorsunuz ilginc biz Geri kalmış ülkeler diye baktığınız Ülke aslinda Çok İyi İyi İyi İleri'nin ve tenolojiye sahipler

VX7 veya VX 8 SOFTWARE PROGRAM
DOWNLOAD LİNK : http://www.dosya.tc/file/sSrvts/VX7Cmd134-yeasufull.zip.html

VX 8 MANUEL PDF FILE
DOWLOAD LİNK: http://www.dosya.tc/file/Jxe3n0/VX-8R_OM_ENG_EH029M100-KULLANIMKLAVUZU.pdf.html

altarnatif link
File Upload - File Sharing Service - Dedicated Server

31861339.gif

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.