• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RADIO GEAR

Delta 1

Mar 11, 2016
Lompoc Ca
Have a few radios and a couple amps for sale...
Have 2 President Lincoln II V3, both in excellent condition..
they come with everything that came with it in the box.....
Also have 2 Uniden Grant XL'S, there both in nice condition
the one on the right in photo has echo board, they both come with
mounting brackets/knobs, mic and power plug....They both have the upper and lower channels..
channel chart included.. And the amps are (1)Gray 150 4 stage (2) and a RM Italy KL-203P, Both amps
work fine.....Would like $150.00 for Lincolns (EA.) $75.00 on the Grant XL"S also (EA.) $70.00 for Gray
150 and $30.00 for the RM Italy...My eBay username is hammy_1957 feel free to check me out....
Will ship Priority mail...Pay-Pal works for me... :)lincoln II v3.jpg amps 1.jpg grant xl.jpg

Reactions: Pamm r

I'll take one of the Italy
Have a few radios and a couple amps for sale...
Have 2 President Lincoln II V3, both in excellent condition..
they come with everything that came with it in the box.....
Also have 2 Uniden Grant XL'S, there both in nice condition
the one on the right in photo has echo board, they both come with
mounting brackets/knobs, mic and power plug....They both have the upper and lower channels..
channel chart included.. And the amps are (1)Gray 150 4 stage (2) and a RM Italy KL-203P, Both amps
work fine.....Would like $150.00 for Lincolns (EA.) $75.00 on the Grant XL"S also (EA.) $70.00 for Gray
150 and $30.00 for the RM Italy...My eBay username is hammy_1957 feel free to check me out....
Will ship Priority mail...Pay-Pal works for me... :)View attachment 20701 View attachment 20702 View attachment 20703

I bought 1 of the RK Italy's from him and received it in about 2 days. Works great, and he kept in contact with me the whole time. Sometimes on eBay, people just love to moan and groan. I personally had no problems or issues with the transaction.

Perhaps you should look at the positive feedback as a seller instead of the negative ferdback.... there was good reason I held up on sale of those to radios, get your facts straight before you post negative threads CBKIDD1 ... Thank you kb4not for the thread... Radio gear has been sold... Thanks for the use of this forum...

Perhaps you should look at the positive feedback as a seller instead of the negative ferdback.... there was good reason I held up on sale of those to radios, get your facts straight before you post negative threads CBKIDD1 .
he didn't post anything negative. you were the one who said to check your ebay feedback. you brought the negativity to the table by pointing it out to us..
he had the facts straight, you have negative reviews on ebay, he said nothing more.

and by the way, you started the thread, he merely posted in it.

Reactions: 222DBFL
he didn't post anything negative. you were the one who said to check your ebay feedback. you brought the negativity to the table by pointing it out to us..
he had the facts straight, you have negative reviews on ebay, he said nothing more.

and by the way, you started the thread, he merely posted in it.
If I had something to hide I wouldn't have put my ebay username on the thread in the first place.. I'm sure everyone that reads the thread can go to my ebay feedback and make there own determination. . Was it really nessasary to post that thread... Agian items SOLD....

just as much necessity as there was for you to post this.
I've purchased from sellers with some negative feedback, and reading yours wouldn't have put me off buying from you.
however, telling me to ignore it and giving someone who merely pointed out something specific in information YOU provided most certainly would.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.