• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radio work in Houston Texas. Any suggestions?

Those are the ones I know about. I have had minor radio and microphone work done by 4Gs, personally I wouldn't let them set my radio up. They seem overpriced and I don't recall them having proper test equipment. They have a decent selection of radios and antennas. I believe they sell amps as well. Its been over a two years since I've been in there so things may have changed.
It has been years since I had any work done by Primos, i know he was popular years ago when he was at the truck stop at the 785. Never had any experience with the other two, however I hear Tbone for miles and miles. Not sure what he is running but it sounds good.i can easily hear hi. in downtown Houston.
Really didn't give you much help here, but that's about all I know about the shops in Houston. I get my work done by Clay's in San Antonio and am satisfied with them.

What is it you are looking for, to buy equipment or have some work done?

Reactions: Kingjoey5000
Just looking for reviews on local work that is all. I had t bone do a little work on my radio and it seems to be working much better then it was, although I can't tell what my radio id doing, because I can't hear it my self......

After having t bone work on my radio I can say, I couldn't be happier with it, radio gets out all over town clear and audibly, before it was struggling to get 11 miles away, and its still doing great in the skip dept too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.