• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2985DX Offer

W4CJB

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 17, 2012
Beaches of NW Florida
Hello All,

I was just given a RCI 2985DX by a buddy who bought it from an estate sale of a silent key. He didn't really give it to me as he wants me to pay him back what he bought it for. He's a type of guy you can't really say no to. I didn't want to hurt any feelings so I accepted his offer and agreed to pay him just whenever. Truth is I'm not really interested in the radio. I've got way too many projects. Not that this is a project radio. I plugged it in and hooked up an antenna. It seems to work fine. I messed around with it for maybe 15 minutes and unhooked it. No mic came with it. I figured I offer it up here if anyone is interested. It's a little dusty but looks great shape. I'll consider reasonable offers.
Apologies if this is not the place for this offer.
If interested make me an offer. I may or may not accept.

Thanks,
John

Maybe try listing it in the FOR SALE SECTION of this forum. There are two, one for ham gear and one for cb related stuff.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated