• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI-69FFB4 ECHO BOARD HELP,

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
I was not to sure were I should post this. I have a old EPT-99HP50C echo board. Came out of of my old RCI-69FFB4 radio. I know the color of each wire on the 4 connectors. I am hoping someone can tell me were each of the 10 wires get connected to on the radio? Thanks for the help. 73,

It's not the same board I have. I see the letting to each pin. Does mic out and mic in stand for the white audio wire? And on j3 there is 8v and echo is echo a ground for the 8 volts? j4 is 8v and ground that is the easy one. Just want to make sure I wire it right. 73,

the marking for in and out is the white audio wire. I do not see 8 volts listed at the PA plug. I see B+. jumper JP1 is you main voltage in.

The board I have is not the same. Here is a photo of the board I have. Just need to know which connector pin does what? 73,

Attachments

• IMG_0793.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Good Evening Robb,
I appreciate the help. That board is close to the one I have. j3 and 4 both from what i see need 8 volts. Not sure why it would have 8 volts and echo on the same plug in? My board number if it helps any is EPT99HP50C. I am hopping someone mite have the same board and can tell me where each pin go's in the radio. That way I can wire it to one of mine. Thank you all for your time and help. I almost forgot i do have both pods.73,

I also have a Galaxy EPTOSSB50B (Early Version for DX33/44/66/77/88) I am going to use this one instead. The only info i need for that one is were to wire the input and output wires white and black to my Yaesu ft-102. And were in the radio to find the 8 volt source. I really appreciate all the help Sonoma, and Robb, If you would have that info it would be great. 73,

Attachments

• echo_ver1_con.gif
    echo_ver1_con.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated