• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Realistic TRC-57

B

Bootlegger123

i was tuning this trc-57 and you know how the mod will tell you to turn vr12 or cut d whatever ok well i turned v12 and the thing came out the metal part that you turn with the screwdriver my question is this,,now it wont modulate at all,could that have caused it,i have some new ones,but would that comming apart have caused it not to modulate because it worked fine before that,,

thanks

Bootlegger
pimp.gif

</p>

i was tuning this trc-57 and you know how the mod will tell you to turn vr12 or cut d whatever ok well i turned v12 and the thing came out the metal part that you turn with the screwdriver my question is this,,now it wont modulate at all,could that have caused it,i have some new ones,but would that comming apart have caused it not to modulate because it worked fine before that,,

thanks

Bootlegger
pimp.gif

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.