• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Repeater Fund - Donations

Monkee

Jan 4, 2013
To All User Base:

Any donation to k9kao/n6dto repeater funds will be used 100% to fund new repeaters/sites/equipments/functions only. We are dedicated to provide highest quality sounding repeater services to SoCal area to our entire user base whom enjoy our style of amateur radio practice. Please enjoy our system to its fullest and we are always trying to find ways to improve our systems.

Thank you all for your contributions to our systems.

K9KAO / N6DTO repeater systems

Last edited by a moderator:

Lotta dough being spent on upgrades right about now. I'm sure KAO & DTO wouldn't mind seeing a few bucks heading their way. $10-$20 if you can spare it? $5 if you can't? C'mon, most of you guys spill $5 worth of beer a night!

You don't even need a Pay Pal account. Any credit or debit card works on Pay Pal. Just click on the "Pay Pal" logo in Henry's post.

Just because they don't ask doesn't mean they couldn't use it. Just sayin'...

Hello Mark (K6PMG):

Thank you very much for the donation, it will be put to good use. Should I set one up for "GOD" remote usage.

Henry Kao (k9KAO)

Hello Tom (KR6CKT):

Thank you very much for the donation, We will have an input for you very shortly here. Sorry for the delay due to some scheduling issues we've encountered.

Henry Kao (K9KAO)

Hello David (W6CRT)

Thank you very much for the donation, we'll put it good use sir.

Henry Kao (K9KAO)

Hello Bob (N6ADA)

Thank you very much for the donation, we'll put it good use like purchase of targets and fish bait for our next event.

Henry kao (K9KAO)

Hello Michael (W6MTW)

Thank you very much for the donation, please enjoy, we have a very wide variety of user base out here and I'm sure you would find our conversation enjoyable.

Henry Kao (k9kao)
Daryl Owen (n6dto)

Hello EDDDDDDD (kj6sbx)

Thank you very much for the donation, Daryl & I really appreciate it and we have finally going to get you a 2m input. Please enjoy and have fun, don't forget if you shoot 1kw at it and burn up the receiver you'll know where this donation is going. hahaha, thanks brother.

Henry Kao (k9kao)
Daryl Owen (n6dto)

Hello Bryan (k6bry)

Thank you very much for the donation, please enjoy the new system.

Henry Kao (k9kao)
Daryl Owen (n6dto)

It ain't much, but a little to help with upgrading the gear or utility payments?

Thanks for the 'New and Improved' repeater!

Hart (UCN)

Thanks Brother for your donation, you still owe me a PA & Power Supply dude.

Henry (k9kao)
Daryl (N6DTO)

Thanks for your commitment and dedication to keeping this machine up and running. I hope this mere pittance helps ... Confirmation number: 1R164112L7439461G

Reactions: kk6hdu
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?