• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reputable Radio Repair Shops?

LWB

Jul 7, 2017
I've run across a cosmetically near-mint condition 4th-gen Madison that has signs of some cap problems and possibly a couple of other issues. This radio is just too nice to leave powered off. It deserves to be restored and aligned. Any recommendations on trusted radio repair shops?

I've tried to contact Mike's Radio Repair but have heard nothing, so I'm assuming he is up to his ears in work or just not interested in new customers. If you are familiar with any of Mike's videos, I am looking for that caliber of service.

First Class Radio, Inc. is another shop I've run across, but I don't know anything about them.

Thanks in advance.

Len

Has anyone heard of doc,s cb shop in Monticello. Also known as sunrise communications. They sell galaxy radios on fleebay. I'm looking for a good tech in New York . They also authorized factory warranties for cobra,galaxy,ranger and Stryker.

Has anyone heard of doc,s cb shop in Monticello. Also known as sunrise communications. They sell galaxy radios on fleebay. I'm looking for a good tech in New York . They also authorized factory warranties for cobra,galaxy,ranger and Stryker.
I had an HR2510 done by that guy about 15 years ago. It wasn't too bad although I've had much better work done since then by other people.

I had an HR2510 done by that guy about 15 years ago. It wasn't too bad although I've had much better work done since then by other people.
Thank you for your reply rabbiporkchop.The reason why I asked, that they do warranty and had someone had work done. I have a few radios and amps that need repair and tuneups within the course of time. There about a 1&1/2 hours away from my 20. I hate to send by mail. If anyone has any info who is in or around New York City sorronding area !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated