• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RT Systems local frequency files repository

BTW, since you included Moleculo's work in your file, it was actually his data that started with the issue.

So it wasn't your fault...

Unless again, I'm wrong, and "SD" means something to the SW?

Unless "SD" is supposed to be there and means something and having the fields offset don't matter?

The import to Excel screwed up the Comma Seperated Values delimiter. That "SD" is supposed to be with "La Mesa" to the right. There is a comma in the field in the actual RT Systems file, so i't s supposed to read "La Mesa, SD". Whenever you're dealing with CSV files, you need to look out for stuff like that while importing/exporting.

I don't know that it is a problem with the import to Excel, since the file is not using text qualifiers.

i.e.:
"FM","La Mesa, SD","Tone"

rather than:
FM,La Mesa, SD,Tone

I guess what really matters is what happens when the csv file is imported back into the RT Systems software. If the software can sync up the fields and somehow figure out that SD is to be paired with La Mesa, then all is well.

The rest of us that want to use the CSV for other SW will have to parse the fields carefully...and that is all I was trying to say.

Of course, those with the RT Systems software may just as well use the .VX8 files and not worry about it...

Southern California 440Mhz, 220Mhz & Condor linked system, 6M

Here's are seperate files of Southern California for 440, 220, and 6m. The 220Mhz file includes all of the Condor system repeaters throughout the state and Arizona.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• SoCal 440.VX8
    319.9 KB · Views: 474
  • SoCal 220 & Condor.VX8
    319.9 KB · Views: 555
  • SoCal 6m.VX8
    319.9 KB · Views: 573
FRS-MURS-Marine

Attachments

• FRS-MURS-Marine.csv
    19.2 KB · Views: 519
  • FRS-MURS-Marine.VX8
    319.9 KB · Views: 547
My Illinois File, VX8R:

I do a lot of cross-state traveling so this file includes many areas of Northern IL and Southern IL.

It includes many municipal police agencies and various Sheriff Departments, various Northern and Southern IL Amateur repeaters, a FRS/GMRS/MURS bank, the Marine band, Civil Air Patrol VHF freqs, an IDOC bank with many of the IL Prisons, the Aurora Police 800 MHz trunking system (scan only) and the Chicago Police UHF districts.

All areas are split up in their individual scan banks.

The file is still being built (slowly) so I may post an update or two as it progresses.

NOTE: The file contains Public Service input frequencies and CTCSS/DCS tones capable of transmitting on the respective repeater system, so if your VX8 is modified for extended TX be cautious when "playing" with the file.

Attachments

• common.vx8
    319.9 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
Here's are seperate files of Southern California for 440, 220, and 6m. The 220Mhz file includes all of the Condor system repeaters throughout the state and Arizona.

Enjoy.

Thank you!!!

I just bought a VX-8R to update my old FT-530. I had to return to HRO today to get the software and cable after coming across your posts. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing.

Michael
73's KD6TTC

Here you go. Be careful with the imports...some of the field values have commas in them, which can confuse things.

Attachments

• SoCal 2m.csv
    37.5 KB · Views: 408
  • SoCal 6m.csv
    8.9 KB · Views: 395
  • SoCal 220.csv
    26.2 KB · Views: 406
  • SoCal 440.csv
    17.5 KB · Views: 407
Here is my Satellite file for the common FM birds.

Attachments

• sats.VX8
    319.9 KB · Views: 560

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated