• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Snake oil or real deal, Perpetual motion machine?

Did ya also notice that the SOUND didn't change when more bulbs (the load) were added.................... DUH!!!
I was referring to the "Bhaskara's Wheel" on the editing jumps.
I think that 40 KW unit had additional wiring behind the board. There should have been a change in pitch as you suggested. There were not any controls to maintain the RPM's and if there was that's additional power input. "So you are correct Sir!"

Reactions: Road Squawker
Did ya also notice that the SOUND didn't change when more bulbs (the load) were added.................... DUH!!!
Even more hilarious, if you look to the left of the load board you will see a section of Romex wire with the black and white wires attached to the load board with wire nuts.

Don't misunderstand me, I know it is a "wasteful" process. Just wanted to add something after a quote from wikipedia, about the "Brown's gas".. is all.
I guess I should have click-baited the title.
"CUT METAL FROM WATER" (and electricity)

And can do no meaningful work. Frictional losses will stop it the when a load is applied.
I went back and watched the video on full screen and noticed editing jumps. If you are trying to prove that a process is real, editing jumps destroy the credibility of the video document.
I do think tho that this idea could be used to make something to stick outside in the yard or a flower bed..."Yard Art"... I get board one weekend I might have to try and come up with something...

Reactions: Tallman
I do think tho that this idea could be used to make something to stick outside in the yard or a flower bed..."Yard Art"... I get board one weekend I might have to try and come up with something...
Maybe you could mount it on the massive antenna tower you have and make it wave a flag or banner of some sort?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.