• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

So what does everyone do for a living?

Rescue

Dec 15, 2017
TX
Since I asked I will go first I guess, I work for a disaster rescue service and when there is nothing major going on I do search and rescue mostly in the water. I'm a master SCUBA Instructor and Ropes / Climbing Instructor.

Reactions: BammBamm

I bleed and sweat to repair neglected automobiles for yuppies and the middle/lower class customers. In other words I spend thousands (50k so far) of dollars on my own tools to make money for a CEO I rarely see. Mechanic AKA technician. The lines have blurred so far between the two. I'e met many ASE technicians with 6 or more certifications that can't diagnose or fix anything. This will be my last corporate job unless I find one that doesn't address me as a number instead of a name. Love the work but hate the company.

I bleed and sweat to repair neglected automobiles for yuppies and the middle/lower class customers. In other words I spend thousands (50k so far) of dollars on my own tools to make money for a CEO I rarely see. Mechanic AKA technician. The lines have blurred so far between the two. I'e met many ASE technicians with 6 or more certifications that can't diagnose or fix anything. This will be my last corporate job unless I find one that doesn't address me as a number instead of a name. Love the work but hate the company.
Well Dang, wish you were close to me, can't find a decent mechanic nearby.Kinda the same for Radio Techs.

Electronics Technician for a major personal care manufacturing company. This covers electrical, mechanical and automation systems including machine controls, programing, servo systems and robotics. Next year will be my 20th year and I live about 10 min away from work. Board level repairs are a thing of the past as we only troubleshoot to the device level and then swap it out.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated