• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparky Had a Stroke

9C1Driver

Aug 13, 2008
Just a quick up-date, I saw on a different forum that Al had a stroke. For those trying to get in touch with anyone at Sparky's cb Shack that is what's up. Hope he comes through ok and gets better.

How about staying on topic asshole.

From one asshole to another because I'm sure you're an excellent judge of character but not a person's ability to properly tune or hack the fuck out of someone's new radio so no one here or any other forum would know this solder jockey had he not put his name out there and got his rep.

I don't know the guy personally and do not wish him ill will but maybe this is god's way of righting any wrongs that are placed on the American public.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
I know from experience that when you send a radio in for service or repair #1 it sucks to be with out it, #2 Its sucks to have to wait especially when you know that all new sales and whom ever was in front of you will make the wait time longer, but boy when you add something as unfortunate as a stroke in the mix I can see where one who was already upset from already having to be with out their gear for an extended period of time would get aggravated. I am some what saddened that the man has had a stroke and i dont even know him. I am sure that some people are extremely satisfied with his work and count him as a friend. I am equally sure that some people had a negative experience with him and probably wished he would stay out of business. You cant please everyone. Have any of you ever noticed that there are some people you just cant talk to, carry on a conversation with or figure out how they can even have sense enough to put their pants on?? Well those people probably think the same thing about you. Every one dont and wont get a long but at the same time everyone has their own groups. People they can talk to and relate to. If you cant talk to someone then leave them alone, if you cant work with someone then find someone you can, if you cant deal with this man then find someone you can. Chances are if you really hit it off with someone and both of you can get a word in edge wise the chances are you can be-friend, do business with, & have a great experience that person. It all depends on the intellect and common sense. Some people get a long, some dont. Some people are put in your path for a reason, may be for a good reason to help you or for a bad reason to learn you a lesson. Who knows. Its bad karma for me to kick a man when he's down in certain situations and in some situations i'd like to be the one throwing the dirt on the coffin. In any case most times all the things we are were learned from pushing our own limitations as beings in this world. The ones with the most wisdom usually know right from wrong and the consequences of their actions before they act. The man has a purpose still or he wouldnt be here so deal with it. :headbang:bdh::pop:

i'm pretty sure casper has his hands full without going after CB techs or hacks ....... well ..... if he existed it kinda seems like he would .

Reactions: 2 people
From one asshole to another because I'm sure you're an excellent judge of character but not a person's ability to properly tune or hack the fuck out of someone's new radio so no one here or any other forum would know this solder jockey had he not put his name out there and got his rep.

I don't know the guy personally and do not wish him ill will but maybe this is god's way of righting any wrongs that are placed on the American public.

I was just going off the comment you made regarding a man who just suffered a stroke. I don't have to be an excellent judge. It was already pretty evident.

Larry, Curly and Moe?

Surely you don't doubt them as well. :blink::eek:

They're not even Christian, why would I believe them?

Sparky may recover and most likely will not to the point of being able to return to work.

My mother died of a stroke brought on by surgery to repair a aneurysm and never regained consciousness so not knowing what caused his leaves me to think his fate lye in the hands of physicians.

Seems as I recall an episode where the stooges played the parts of physicians so I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.