• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stargun mobile beam antenna

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
This looks like a horizontal beam with 5 director elements and 1 reflector. The one I saw was on a Honda Civic, but this picture from their website looks just like it.
Snake oil or fully functional? Depending on the configuration....$300-$900!

This looks like a horizontal beam with 5 director elements and 1 reflector. The one I saw was on a Honda Civic, but this picture from their website looks just like it.
Snake oil or fully functional? Depending on the configuration....$300-$900!

If I didn't know better I would say you are just trolling. I thought you have been around long enough to have seen the great Star Gun bullshit debates here. :)

They work but not as good as you think they should. Just got with 2 hot co phased 17" shaft dual coil 10ks or 2 MR Coil enforcer comps

Last edited:
i tried once to look up some of the things put on antennas to supposed to make them get out better but didnt come up with anything,,, i can remember the wire loop in the center of antenna and the so called ground plane,,,,i wish there was a list some where so we could let ones know they are snake oil and ripoffs,,,,

The maker/seller of that contraption knows he can never overestimate the stupidity of anyone who would buy it. There's a CB'er in my area I see every now and then with one of those things on top of a old Chevy van. I can only shake my head when he drives by. I guess if you believe it works then it does.

Reactions: walterjn
PURE SNAKE OIL

What makes you think I didn't already know that? Actually, there are other threads on this forum from the past where I tell people the exact same thing. I am curious by nature, and even though I have known for years this antenna was nothing but snake oil doesn't mean I wouldn't want to model it some day for kicks...

The DB

Reactions: peter2772000

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated