• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Suggestions on who to tune my Galaxy 98VHP

He did this on other forums too, he is obviously grandstanding for somebody, lol

You have to give the guy an award for using 160 technicians.......nothing like giving a bunch of people money to stimulate the economy.
Geez and I was beginning to believe everything I read on the internet! :laugh:

Can you list the other 6 techs you speak of? I wish to add them to my rolodex.

Tnx.

Q5 in Madison,wi
Russell Clift AB7IF Harrison Arkansas
Jack Thurston 292 radio shop
David Bupp DTBradio.com Carlisle PA
Ron @ cb radio store in Fontana California
Charles Roy @ Wilco truck stop in Harrisburg, Pa
All of the above do excellent work, and should be able to tune your receive so that .2uv signal will produce an audible tone in the receiver, but Harddrive @ fine tune cb shop can tune a receiver in such a way as to allow a signal with a magnitude of .01uv will produce an audible tone in the receiver. This translates to hearing signals many times weaker than any one else in your vicinity can hear. If you know what a signal generator is and what it is used for, you will understand.

You have to give the guy an award for using 160 technicians.......nothing like giving a bunch of people money to stimulate the economy.
Geez and I was beginning to believe everything I read on the internet! :laugh:

We should give you an award for not going to the places I have been and arriving at the conclusion based on no experience whatsoever that the guy who tuned your radio is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated