• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

super star 3900hp

G

ghostrider943

i need to know any info i can get on this radio,like when tuned how much power,is it even worth looking at?

</p>

ghostrider943,

My 3900GHP was my 1st "Big Radio".. :D :D ..It fit my budget at the time and most of all......... ;) It drove my driving friends nuts. ;) :roll: :roll: It will talk with the "Big Boys" for less than 1/2 the price..and it will take a beating..mine has been riding around in a 10 wheeler dump its entire life..Only problem it has had was "cold solder" on the side board (tighten the side screws to tight and radio went nuts ;) :LOL: )..Easily fixed and trouble free since (good techs do help ;) )..Recently retired it to my pick-up,I got that more "Powa Bug" and purchased a S-3 Magnum..(right price and Perfect shop to buy from..QUACK QUACK)

Snoope back quiet

p.s. check in the sigs of the "folks" who are here and you will see a lot of SS3900s.. ;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.