• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Super Wack Pack II

thanks for the correction .
he was 22 in 1996 . would be about 38 now .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep he lived in Arizona, moved to Oregon, and then back to Arizona.

CB Shops : Galaxy CBs : Ham CB Radios : Mobile CB Radios Repair : Connex Radio : Galaxy 10 Meter Radio : Linear Amplifers : Antennas Accessories

Listen to the audio and the phone number given in the ad is (503) 363-5151. (503) is an Oregon area code. Now look at the phone number in the upper right hand corner of his website (520) 374-2626, (520) is an Arizona area code.
Well I be damned aint that some shit

Rar

I don't know maybe I am just a lucky one but I did buy from michael and I love my swpII and the receive is as he says bodacious I mean pickup better than any radio I've ever had and it gets out very well to!!! I have talk to my neighbor as the bird flys about 38 miles and him with a noise level around 5lbs no hype doesn't matter if you believe me or not.... I just find very hard to believe that I am the only guy that hasn't had any issues!!!! Prices are pretty high on certain things but for my 3300hp 18ft coax 636 mic I paid 4-500 for it can't remember actual price it is high but it screams but like I said most of all the rx is badass

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?