• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The radio's chassis shows +12v - yeticom optima

Thanks for all the feedback. For some reason I'm not getting notified of responses. I actually send the radio to someone that deals with SMT boards. The worst things about these boards is when they use solder through components on boards made for sm components. Almost impossible to remove a transistor or el cap and be able to get it back through the hole. I can't test anything.

Customer was using stock power cable with the inline fuse. I'll post results when I get it back. Apparently, Konnection Electronics is the "service center" for these. Anyone familiar?

Thanks for all the feedback. For some reason I'm not getting notified of responses. I actually send the radio to someone that deals with SMT boards. The worst things about these boards is when they use solder through components on boards made for sm components. Almost impossible to remove a transistor or el cap and be able to get it back through the hole. I can't test anything.

Customer was using stock power cable with the inline fuse. I'll post results when I get it back. Apparently, Konnection Electronics is the "service center" for these. Anyone familiar?
Man it's YETI COM. and nothing else.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.