• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is my base station

Ryan Holter

Apr 30, 2017
northern MN
PA180266.JPG
PA200279.JPG
PA200280.JPG
PA200281.JPG

That setup is C-L-E-A-N. Hope it sounds as good as it looks! You'll do fine when the next DX cycle starts up. Can't beat the old Realistic TRC-458 sets. :)

~Cheers~
Thanks I have did some dx last weekend and had very good reports from every one I talked to they said it was very clear and sounded great

Nice base setup and good antenna. Set one up for a local of mine and he loves it!! I have talked to a quite few guys in Northern Minnesota and Minnesota itself, when the DX was rolling. 8113 is who I remember most. We may have spoken if you had the antenna up for a while.
222 Daytona Bach., FL,
Saying 73 and God Bless
Again nice setup and hope we may get to speak one day if conditions allow!!

Reactions: Ryan Holter
The Sirio 2016 antenna rocks ! Replaced an Imax 2K with it and never looked back. They can handle some serious power too if you decide to grow ;)

Mine has the special white fuzzy coating on the aluminum pseudo ground plane radials for better output radiation angles...

bKRncFW.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated