• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This web page was emailed to me

From the link above: "
Dave made Amplifiers is quality amplifiers ,from the best design ever it give you the best performance great audio the kind of amp is well known its bean around since 15yours it has won key downs, its well known by the person that makes this amp how he build them , And this amp is one of its best of his kind ever made he well kown as around the world I grew up see hows its made lots off cool looks thats that amp has insind and everyone that talks about it that love them , this amp is a ham linear with Toshiba or Dei Transistors at jokerman electronics we take pride in the dave made amps we give you the best customer service and we have it built the way you like it , when i grew up as a boy and i never seen a amp that performs any amp out their ass dave made does, it carry a good look it has that nice snack look on the box and the insind is very different then any box i no thats out thair, if you want one bad to the bone box key like a dreem come true like car purrs like a dreem,!!! dave made amplifiers!!'

Seriously......would you want to purchase something from someone who writes like this? Spelling is one thing but thinking it is acceptable to leave it that way for a website is beyond comprehension even if it was done on purpose.

Reactions: Tallman
I've seen a couple of his videos on YouTube before, and after hearing him talk I think he may have some sort of a learning disability.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated