• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"Todd" runs new Ham off 28.425

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a operator

when i first got my lic.He was calling cq dx,iwent back to him,he said is Missouri dx?So i never forgot that...If someone is calling cq dx,cq10-10 i just go past.And contesters also_On contest weekends im found on 12 or 17 mtrs...73 de JW

Speaking of contest weekends, would we be "bad Hams" if we planned a 48 hour cooking net on .425 (or where ever Todd goes) on their next contest weekend? Or maybe we could have our own context that weekend to see who can contact him the most? Double points if you can make him swear?
:whistle:

Reactions: 2 people
Speaking of contest weekends, would we be "bad Hams" if we planned a 48 hour cooking net on .425 (or where ever Todd goes) on their next contest weekend? Or maybe we could have our own context that weekend to see who can contact him the most? Double points if you can make him swear?
:whistle:

alright! count me in!
Demonic_by_Mr_Jaunty.gif

TODD KC4TVZ

That todd is a real piece of work .was trying to work a vk on 425 once and got his routine. a real whack job qrm "s with callsign KC4TVZ

*Don`t do it***Jump_im**
Callsign kc4tvz
First Name TODD M
Last Name BURNETTE
Address 6415 IVY SPRINGS DR
City FLOWERY BRANCH
State GA
Zip 30542
Country United States
Latitude 34.167171
Longitude -83.894837
Grid Square EM84be
County Hall
Effective 2003-06-03
Expires 2013-06-08
Class E
Codes HAI
QSL Info EQSL, LOTW OR DIRECT SASE PLEASE
Email Address ToddBurnette@att.net
Home Page User Not Found

I kinda agree with some of the comments,

however,... chill, this ain't the zed

BTW,... I just had a post there thrown into the bit bucket for "violation" of forum policy

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
when i first got my lic.He was calling cq dx,iwent back to him,he said is Missouri dx?So i never forgot that...If someone is calling cq dx,cq10-10 i just go past.And contesters also_On contest weekends im found on 12 or 17 mtrs...73 de JW

The 10-10 crowd are very friendly and will make a contact with anyone even if you don't have a 10-10 number. They're hams like the rest of us. The group was created with the intent of keeping 10 meters alive and not lose it as we did the 11m band. I've had an active 10-10 number for 25 years.

This Todd doucher is not representative of 10-10 or any other group except of course nut jobs like himself. He and the rest of his kind, whatever band or channel they take a dump on, will eventually take a dirt nap and somene will inevitably replace him. It's the cycle of nut jobs...spin the vfo and move on. :)

Reactions: 5 people
Section 7
The Board of Directors may, by a vote of two-thirds of the members of the Board, revoke a 10-10
membership for conduct detrimental to amateur radio in general or 10-10 in particular. The Board
action may also revoke the member’s 10-10 number.

Jeff

Reactions: 1 person
That was on 28.345 and I do jump around from 28.425 to 28.345 to 28.380 from time to time but DREAM ON people because 10-10 is NOT going to take my 10-10 number. They like collecting the membership dues as much from paying members as I do like collecting the 10-10 numbers....hi hi. They will sell anyone a 10-10 number, so they are just not going to do it.

It is to late for all that, anyway. I have been a 10-10 member since 1991 and already have most of the awards from 10-10. I have 5,100 10-10 contacts, already, working on 10,000...hi hi. Ten-Ten has gave me so much enjoyment over the years that I have even VOLUNTEERED my own time for 10-10. So what have you done lately to help out ?

The way I look at this is I OWN my 10-10 number because I paid for it in 1991and pay my dues every 3 years. It is my number to either give out or NOT. So folks should consider it an honor if I give it to them for a contact. I remember back in 1990s when I first was licensed that some long time hams told me that some hams would not even talk to me unless I went by their "Gentleman's agreements" So now I expect you newbies to go by my "Gentleman's Agreements" if you want a contact from me. Look, I had to learn 5WPM CW Morse Code to talk on 10 Meters, the least you newbie's can do is get a 10-10 number of you want a QSO with me...hi hi.

When I operate as an Individual the ONLY thing I am representing is me. Just because I am calling "CQ 10-10" to collect 10-10 numbers does NOT make me reflect on any club. Don't worry, you won't hear me on 6 meters or 20 meters or any other band anytime soon because 10 Meters is where it is at. So you have plenty of frequencies and bands to operate where you more than likely will NOT hear me. So go enjoy them and I will do things my way because that is exactly how I plan to do them, my way, hi hi.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?