• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trade Cobra 2000 GTL Palomar 450HD 12amp Power Supply And Desk Mic

DJboutit

Nov 30, 2006
I have a few things to trade for other cb radio equipment here is what I have to trade

Cobra 2000 GTL needs new meters and there is a frequency counter problem it powers on and receive works looks 6.5 out of 10

Palomar 450HD seems to work but it seems to bleed over to a lot electronics could be a small problem with it

Pyramid PS-15kx power supply great condition

Turner 2+ desk mic had it rewired a little over a yr ago

Misc handheld mics Workmen SS56C audio is low out if it you have to hold it right to your mouth for it to work and Stryker audio out is very tiny

This is what I am looking for

Any of these radios
Galaxy 959 peaked tuned Cobra 148F peaked tuned Range 966FFC peaked tuned Superstar SS 158EDX peaked tuned Cobra 142gtl peaked tuned Colt Excalibur peaked tuned Dak X peaked tuned Kraco 2455 2555 peaked tuned

And
300w am amplifier with ssb that does not bleed over

or
500w am amplifier with ssb that does not bleed over

I am in Houston TX local pickup only will not ship. Hit me up Skype DJboutit or DJboutit@Yandex.com for more info

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated