• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

#TRUMP2016 Sonar/Browning NET 27.405Mhz AM Monday's 9PM Eastern

Why use an SSB frequeny for AM mode?? Just curious. Not that it truly matters as there is no law against it. It's kind of an informal thing I suppose. 36-40 are SSB channels/freqs. You have 36 other channels/freqs to use. Like I said, just curious? Have a good one.

Why use an SSB frequeny for AM mode?? Just curious. Not that it truly matters as there is no law against it. It's kind of an informal thing I suppose. 36-40 are SSB channels/freqs. You have 36 other channels/freqs to use. Like I said, just curious? Have a good one.

Good point, my bad. I'll change to channel 15, 73.

I wasn't trying to be a rude ass. Honestly was just curious if there was a reason. Maybe the floor noise is lower on that freq where you are or something like that.
And props for moving it to CH 15 AM. Shows at least you give a shizz! Have and good one and go Trump!! He just needs to find a good running mate now. If Hillary wins I may move to the Antarctic. LOL!!

Reactions: wavrider and TM86

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.