• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden pc66xl

Dorian

Jun 28, 2010
Denver
I just couldn't throw it in the trash after accompanying me in all the 48 continental states so I took it to chuck over at summit radio here in Denver, CO to bring it back to life! yep limiter was clipped and can't remember what else was hacked up along the way but I liked that little Philippine radio so I got a little texas star 350 HDV to help out that old timer, you know us old timers gotta stick together. about 4 weeks on repair will let you guys know how my little compadre does...

Reactions: CB590

I just couldn't throw it in the trash after accompanying me in all the 48 continental states so I took it to chuck over at summit radio here in Denver, CO to bring it back to life! yep limiter was clipped and can't remember what else was hacked up along the way but I liked that little Philippine radio so I got a little texas star 350 HDV to help out that old timer, you know us old timers gotta stick together. about 4 weeks on repair will let you guys know how my little compadre does...
just an update, got the little guy (pc66xl) back from shop. No more funds left for the restore just had to buy a kenwood ts-590sg. Back to the garage till sometime in the future...

just an update, got the little guy (pc66xl) back from shop. No more funds left for the restore just had to buy a kenwood ts-590sg. Back to the garage till sometime in the future...

I've got a few of those radios, along with the 76xl's. great units. Always liked them better than the Cobra's.

Reactions: Dorian
Funny you mention... I just got a Philippine 66Xl in the mail today. Clean chassis and cases, now for a recap and mild tune then release back into the wild...sniff sniff..:cry:

Reactions: Dorian

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated