• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

USED TEKTRONIX 465B OSCILLOSCOPE,

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
Offering one used 465B oscilloscope. I don't know a lot about how to use the scope.It comes with the DM-44 voltmeter. I bought it a few months ago and never got around to learning how to use it. It does come with the manual and a Texas 150 MHZ prob that I bought for the scope. From what I do see it needs new feet on rear and one knob on the DM-44 has a crack. All controls seem to work. I am asking $125.00 plus shipping cost of $100.00 if more you will need to pay the difference and if less I will refund back to your Paypal account. Someone is getting a good deal selling way less then I payed. Payment to be made by PayPal gift. Will ship FedEx ground.

Selling as is with no warranty. Lower 48 states only. 73,

Attachments

• IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • scope 1.JPG
    scope 1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 33

Robb, I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. The guy I bought it from said that it works fine. All four traces seems to be working and the controls that is used to adjust them. He also said that where he works got new scops and gave him this one.

Just so everyone knows if you live on the west coast Shipping is not going to be cheap. Just want you to be aware of that if you buy the scope. Please give me your zip code and I will give you the cost.

Yes, I would prefer local pickup. Anytime doing this week is fine. Just let me know what works good for you. 73,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated