• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Using mobile 12Vdc transceiver in 110\120v AC indoors

LOL.I never judge a book by it's cover. My wife is a tiny little blonde but she grew up hunting, doing chores on the farm and driving a tractor or a semi full of sugar beets. In fact, when I met her mom for the first time she was holding a shotgun and coming back from hunting deer. So some girls can curl their hair, wear high heels a short skirt and still shoot straight and rope a calf at the same time!!! LOL

P.S. I can put up some impressive numbers in a 10-minute kettlebell snatch test! LOL Since my ankle injury limits how much I can run I had to find other ways to get some cardio swings and snatches with a kettlebell have been my poison of choice since 2001.

I should add that Meanwell is from Taiwan and was around while the UK held the long-term lease on Taiwan. So while it is China today things made in Taiwan are insanely better than anything made in Mainland China normally! A lot hi-end parts and electronics come out of Taiwan. http://www.meanwellusa.com.....I sure they have plants on the "Main Land" a;sp keep in mind that Hong Kong is not the same as China with regards to electronics. In fact I have friends that work in China and when they want legit electronics especially computer parts they go to Hong Kong for the day.

You are confusing Taiwan with Hong Kong. The UK never had a lease on Taiwan. Taiwan is officially know as The Republic of China and was a break-away province from The People's Republic of China aka Mainland China in 1912 and after civil war in China formed it's own government in 1949.

Reactions: Tallman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.