• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VE7KFM:Victim or physcopath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K3VR now?

OK I have been researching this 275 information only because I am curious, who is this other person I always see in the mix?

K3VR

All I see is stuff that he boasts to be "connected" to the FCC?

I did a google of K3VR and found all kinds of "oddball" stuff.

I just sent an email to the FCC and inquired about K3VR and asked if this is a legitimate contact for the FCC. No response yet but it has only been an hour since I sent the email.

Seems to me just this is just another soul wanting to try and make themselves known, any way they can, good or bad.

That is all we need, another piece of drama on the air!

I had a QSO with karol once. To me it was a thrill since I was new on the air and enjoying my General priveledges. I listen to him sometimes when i am working on my radios in the shack. Funny stuff. Kinda like one of those sitcoms on TV playing in the background. I don't know how he gets away with all the stuff he says and some crazy person will probably hunt down his house one day and rip his antenna down. I would put his 5 element 20 meter yagi to much better use!

I sometines listen to VE7KFM on 14.275 and have yet to hear anyone QRMing him. He does seem to have a serious problem with the FCC and Riley in general from what I hear over the air. Not to be mean of cause any trouble but myself and my better half has given him the name of "Canadian Koo Koo" from listening to him ranting. I just wonder why the Canadian government lets him get away with all the four letter words he uses on the air. If that was a US ham the FCC would put them under the jail for what Karol spews from his mouth.

If that was a US ham the FCC would put them under the jail for what Karol spews from his mouth.

:LOL::laugh::LOL: I guess you don't do much listening if you think that and also if you have never heard anyone jamming Karol. :laugh::laugh:The jammers themselves are just about as bad as Karol for the language they use.

Wish I could hear him down here in Alabamy sometimes. Nothing I enjoy more than listeneing to a nut case on the radio. :D

Im not going to say that it dont happen the QRMing but in my location I dont hear everything that others might hear. Living in a apartment I have a disadvantage on what type of antenna I can use maybe thats why I dont hear others QRMing him.

Im in Kentucky and live aboout 1/4 mile from our airport. And sometimes I cant hear KFM kinda hard to hear when you get a S8 or S9 noise level at sometimes of the day. My antenna is only 8 feet off the ground its a window style antenna. Thats my disadvantage.

I can hear both here. I remember when I first started hearing him. It was a shock to say the least. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth.

first it is not an either or matter He can be a victum and a pycho a victum or a pycho and he can be neither

it is general a mistake mistake in my experence to assume such a binary stance on issues

I have read several versions on the history of things on that freq and while Karol accounts must contain inaccuarcies like anything else written by someone involved in real time I think it is closer to accurate and from that I conclude he neither exactly victum nor phyco. he is the last survior or an onair gruop the on air result NOW are the results of years of evolution and mistakes and/or ilgeal acts on both sides although I think the ilgeal acts are mostly on this the US side of the border BY and large the fact that the authors of the VE7KFM.com site are afraid to sign their own calls anywhere to it is telling IMO

what some folks are calling phycopathic on Karol's part are mostly editied recording and t occasionaly the result of several dicssions made over the years and a determination not to be dictated to by radio terrotists Like K3vr and w4nti and thus having made a dision and know the reaction form those clowns if he decided to change his mind he will not and thus at times can look a bit odd

I have convered with by email once or twice onair . it is exactlent practice for chasing rare dx I must say I find him bascialy reasonable with some interesting postions some of which I agree with some of which I have thought down right wrong but it does take all kinds to make up ourt free socieites

I have to agree with you about the the authors of the VE7KFM.com site being afraid to sign their own calls. I see it as the same thing as people showing up here out of the blue and using a webproxy to hide behind. :angry:

On the other hand I can only assume that you have never been on the receiving end of unprovoked attacks by KFM and have never had his diatribe emailed to you complete with threats against you or your family for simply calling him a mouth piece of K1MAN. I on the other hand have.THAT my friend is the sign of a paranoid psycho.

I have to agree with you about the the authors of the VE7KFM.com site being afraid to sign their own calls. I see it as the same thing as people showing up here out of the blue and using a webproxy to hide behind. :angry:

On the other hand I can only assume that you have never been on the receiving end of unprovoked attacks by KFM and have never had his diatribe emailed to you complete with threats against you or your family for simply calling him a mouth piece of K1MAN. I on the other hand have.THAT my friend is the sign of a paranoid psycho.

AMEN !!!!

LETTER of DEMAND

This is a LETTER of DEMAND primarily to “QRN”, the starter of this thread, who I have every reason to believe is one *[name and address deleted by admin]* But, because QRN is also an “Administrator” of the Publisher, WorldWide Radio Forum herein and otherwise, this DEMAND is also addressed to the owner(s), manager(s), operator(s), ‘directing’ mind(s) and/or ISP of this website, jointly and severally.

I put ALL of you on Formal Legal NOTICE that this thread “VE7KFM: Victim or physcopath?” [sic] generally and the originating post herein by QRN in particular, is substantially FALSE, MISLEADING and DEFAMATORY directly and through innuendo, as are elements of his subsequent comments and those of some of the other posters following QRN’s opening/lead.

Also, and this goes to similar fact evidence/course of conduct, QRN has made similar DEFAMATORY statements about me on this WorldWide Radio Forum and elsewhere before…. Perversely, there is evidence to be found in some of his previous comments on this Forum and elsewhere, that QRN actually KNOWS that some of what he writes is FALSE and MISLEADING either directly but especially through innuendo…. Moreover, he was previously personally warned by me, in writing, not to engage in, republish and/or conspire with others in this DEFAMATORY conduct on the Internet and otherwise…. Yet, as this thread started by him evidences, he continues with this course of conduct, which suggests MALICE and a possible CONSPIRACY with others to DEFAME, with all that imports at law….

QRN makes statements of supposed fact in this thread that he KNOWS—or as a native-English-speaker and presumed "sane person" of middle-age and intellect OUGHT TO KNOW—are not only FALSE and MISLEADING, but patently PREPOSTEROUS and as such INDEFENSIBLE on their face/in the plain/standard English meaning of the words. For a partial example only, QRN’s comment: “Everything else he has said is a lie so why believe that.” both standing alone as well as in the context, is one such categorical and patently FALSE and UNPROVABLE statement….

Suffice it to say that the thread, from the title in the context, through the several FALSE, MISLEADING and DEFAMATORY posts by QRN, to the DEFAMATORY comments made by others following his opening/lead, is seriously legally, intellectually, morally and otherwise compromised and should be removed FORTHWITH….

Consequently, in order to put this matter to rest, I DEMAND that the Publisher:

(1) REMOVE this thread, in its entirety, FORTHWITH;
(2) publish an UNEQUIVOCAL APOLOGY [with ~equal prominence, on this website]; and,
(3) institute fool-proof [sic] procedures to ensure that similar DEFAMATION by QRN and/or others does not recur.

If you are unsure as to what passes for an unequivocal apology at law and/or the adequacy/prominence of its required publication in ~similar circumstances, see, for example:

http://members.shaw.ca/karolus/Southgate.htm

or, consult a solicitor knowledgeable in Defamation Law without delay.

Time is of the essence.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Otherwise, have your solicitor contact me at VE7KFM@Gmail.com with your full name(s) and address(es) for legal service.

Karol F. MADERA
Dipl(s) ULE, Hons B.A.(RMC), LL.B., M.P.A.
Captain [Ret’d] A.D.C.

VE7KFM

BCc Solicitor

Whatever. :rolleyes: We have no way of proving anything you are saying, what QRN is saying or anything anyone says on a public internet discussion forum. We don't even know if the poster of this last post is really Karol. Everything anyone has stated in this thread is stated as opinion and just because you say it isn't so with a bunch of bolded words doesn't make your opinion any different than anyone else's.

IF you really are Karol, then your scare tactics on internet forums are well known. Sorry, they don't work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.