• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VE7KFM:Victim or physcopath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a LETTER of DEMAND primarily to “QRN”, the starter of this thread, who I have every reason to believe is one *[name and address deleted by admin]* But, because QRN is also an “Administrator” of the Publisher, WorldWide Radio Forum herein and otherwise, this DEMAND is also addressed to the owner(s), manager(s), operator(s), ‘directing’ mind(s) and/or ISP of this website, jointly and severally.

I put ALL of you on Formal Legal NOTICE that this thread “VE7KFM: Victim or physcopath?” [sic] generally and the originating post herein by QRN in particular, is substantially FALSE, MISLEADING and DEFAMATORY directly and through innuendo, as are elements of his subsequent comments and those of some of the other posters following QRN’s opening/lead.

Also, and this goes to similar fact evidence/course of conduct, QRN has made similar DEFAMATORY statements about me on this WorldWide Radio Forum and elsewhere before…. Perversely, there is evidence to be found in some of his previous comments on this Forum and elsewhere, that QRN actually KNOWS that some of what he writes is FALSE and MISLEADING either directly but especially through innuendo…. Moreover, he was previously personally warned by me, in writing, not to engage in, republish and/or conspire with others in this DEFAMATORY conduct on the Internet and otherwise…. Yet, as this thread started by him evidences, he continues with this course of conduct, which suggests MALICE and a possible CONSPIRACY with others to DEFAME, with all that imports at law….

QRN makes statements of supposed fact in this thread that he KNOWS—or as a native-English-speaker and presumed "sane person" of middle-age and intellect OUGHT TO KNOW—are not only FALSE and MISLEADING, but patently PREPOSTEROUS and as such INDEFENSIBLE on their face/in the plain/standard English meaning of the words. For a partial example only, QRN’s comment: “Everything else he has said is a lie so why believe that.” both standing alone as well as in the context, is one such categorical and patently FALSE and UNPROVABLE statement….

Suffice it to say that the thread, from the title in the context, through the several FALSE, MISLEADING and DEFAMATORY posts by QRN, to the DEFAMATORY comments made by others following his opening/lead, is seriously legally, intellectually, morally and otherwise compromised and should be removed FORTHWITH….

Consequently, in order to put this matter to rest, I DEMAND that the Publisher:

(1) REMOVE this thread, in its entirety, FORTHWITH;
(2) publish an UNEQUIVOCAL APOLOGY [with ~equal prominence, on this website]; and,
(3) institute fool-proof [sic] procedures to ensure that similar DEFAMATION by QRN and/or others does not recur.

If you are unsure as to what passes for an unequivocal apology at law and/or the adequacy/prominence of its required publication in ~similar circumstances, see, for example:

http://members.shaw.ca/karolus/Southgate.htm

or, consult a solicitor knowledgeable in Defamation Law without delay.

Time is of the essence.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Otherwise, have your solicitor contact me at VE7KFM@Gmail.com with your full name(s) and address(es) for legal service.

Karol F. MADERA
Dipl(s) ULE, Hons B.A.(RMC), LL.B., M.P.A.
Captain [Ret’d] A.D.C.

VE7KFM

BCc Solicitor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seeing as how I have been out of radio for so long, I had never heard of Karol until recently and had to do a little research on the fellow.
Like I said in a previous post; "Wow!"
I just don't think he would ever agree to disagree agreeably with anyone.
I actually find him to be a pityable man to have that much hate built up inside.
If you listen to the Watergates of Karol you would have to agree that someone somewhere must have hurt the little feller somewhere along the road of life to create that much hatred.
My .02 worth.

Theres a black man with a black cat
Living in a black neighbourhood
Hes got an interstate runnin through his front yard
You know, he thinks, that hes got it so good
And theres a woman in the kitchen cleanin up the evening slop
And he looks at her and says: hey darling, I can remember when you could stop a clock

Well theres a young man in a t-shirt
Listening to a rockin rollin station
Hes got a greasy hair, greasy smile
He says: lord, this must be my destination
cuz they told me, when I was younger
Boy, youre gonna be president
But just like everyting else, those old crazy dreams
Just kinda came and went

Well theres people and more people
What do they know-know-know
Go to work in some high rise
And vacation down at the gulf of mexico

And theres winners, and theres losers
But they aint no big deal
cuz the simple man baby pays for the thrills,
The bills and the pills that kill

OH BUT AINT THAT AMERICA FOR YOU AND ME
AINT THAT AMERICA, WE'RE SOMETHING TO SEE BABY
AINT THAT AMERICA, HOME OF THE FREE
LITTLE PINK HOUSES FOR YOU AND ME

YouTube - John Mellencamp- "Little Pink Houses"

First off Karol this is the internet and I refuse to argue on it. I also do not run from people that make threats on it either. Your reputation is VERY well known. Maybe you are a victim or maybe you are a psycho, I have not said which. It was merely a thread title. As for anything I have said all that I could even think of that may be of concern to you would be when I said “Everything else he has said is a lie so why believe that. This guy is a real piece of work that was once denied admission into the British Columbia Barr association because he was of "questionable" character”. The first part of that statement was based on the contents of your own website at “RADIO CANADA”—VE7KFM and all the profanity and errors contained within. Seriously though, how can one expect to be taken seriously with that kind of content? I will admit that K3VR’s stuff is no better. As for the B.C. Barr Assn stuff, well I did see some letters scanned and on the net somewhere in my surfing but don’t expect me to remember where it was, it’s been a few years.

It is true that I have myself been threatened by YOU both on the air and off. This came about as a result of YOU breaking into a QSO I was enjoying on 14.275 in order to make repeated calls. That is called intentional QRM. Again I do respond to threats. My statement “THAT my friend is the sign of a paranoid psycho.” Is my opinion and in this country everyone is entitled to one. Even you. Note I did NOT call you a paranoid psycho, I stated that the actions conducted by you in that regard are merely a sign of one and since I am not a psychiatrist anything that I may have said in that regard should be taken with a grain of salt. This is ALL that I have to say on this matter. Perhaps when you clean up the profanity on your own site people will begin to take you a bit more seriously but I highly doubt it.Do not email me or contact me in any other way as it shall be treated as harassment and reported as such.

Wow, he came in loud and clear and to the point :) It reminded me of a saying I heard. Some folks slurp their soup louder than others. Doesn't mean that the soups good .

HAha, never mind, he's here!!!!!

I have to tell you, I loved the phrase, "Sometimes you have to call a spade a shovel."(y)

Welcome.

This is a LETTER of DEMAND primarily to “QRN”, the starter of this thread, who I have every reason to believe is one *[name and address deleted by admin]* But, because QRN is also an “Administrator” of the Publisher, WorldWide Radio Forum herein and otherwise, this DEMAND is also addressed to the owner(s), manager(s), operator(s), ‘directing’ mind(s) and/or ISP of this website, jointly and severally.

I put ALL of you on Formal Legal NOTICE that this thread “VE7KFM: Victim or physcopath?” [sic] generally and the originating post herein by QRN in particular, is substantially FALSE, MISLEADING and DEFAMATORY directly and through innuendo, as are elements of his subsequent comments and those of some of the other posters following QRN’s opening/lead.

Also, and this goes to similar fact evidence/course of conduct, QRN has made similar DEFAMATORY statements about me on this WorldWide Radio Forum and elsewhere before…. Perversely, there is evidence to be found in some of his previous comments on this Forum and elsewhere, that QRN actually KNOWS that some of what he writes is FALSE and MISLEADING either directly but especially through innuendo…. Moreover, he was previously personally warned by me, in writing, not to engage in, republish and/or conspire with others in this DEFAMATORY conduct on the Internet and otherwise…. Yet, as this thread started by him evidences, he continues with this course of conduct, which suggests MALICE and a possible CONSPIRACY with others to DEFAME, with all that imports at law….

QRN makes statements of supposed fact in this thread that he KNOWS—or as a native-English-speaker and presumed "sane person" of middle-age and intellect OUGHT TO KNOW—are not only FALSE and MISLEADING, but patently PREPOSTEROUS and as such INDEFENSIBLE on their face/in the plain/standard English meaning of the words. For a partial example only, QRN’s comment: “Everything else he has said is a lie so why believe that.” both standing alone as well as in the context, is one such categorical and patently FALSE and UNPROVABLE statement….

Suffice it to say that the thread, from the title in the context, through the several FALSE, MISLEADING and DEFAMATORY posts by QRN, to the DEFAMATORY comments made by others following his opening/lead, is seriously legally, intellectually, morally and otherwise compromised and should be removed FORTHWITH….

Consequently, in order to put this matter to rest, I DEMAND that the Publisher:

(1) REMOVE this thread, in its entirety, FORTHWITH;
(2) publish an UNEQUIVOCAL APOLOGY [with ~equal prominence, on this website]; and,
(3) institute fool-proof [sic] procedures to ensure that similar DEFAMATION by QRN and/or others does not recur.

If you are unsure as to what passes for an unequivocal apology at law and/or the adequacy/prominence of its required publication in ~similar circumstances, see, for example:

http://members.shaw.ca/karolus/Southgate.htm

or, consult a solicitor knowledgeable in Defamation Law without delay.

Time is of the essence.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Otherwise, have your solicitor contact me at VE7KFM@Gmail.com with your full name(s) and address(es) for legal service.

Karol F. MADERA
Dipl(s) ULE, Hons B.A.(RMC), LL.B., M.P.A.
Captain [Ret’d] A.D.C.

VE7KFM

BCc Solicitor

Childish drivel from a very unhappy man .

Go fuck yourself Karol

and thats coming from another person that you have personally attacked insulted and intentionally qrmed

maybe someday you'll carry through on a threat and someone can kill you or put your sorry ass in jail ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.