• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VE7KFM:Victim or physcopath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After thinking a bit more I realised that given KFM's Polish background, if it was Hitler's speeches being played, then it was DEFINATELY NOT KFM. It would have been done by someone else to incite him even more.

Well its been over a year and a half since any posts on this topic, but today I got some first hand listening on 14.273 of VE7KFM and N1GJT.

All I can say is Wow, talk about crap slinging. I also went to the web sites of both sides of this ever lasting fight and one side backs up claims with documentation while the other just rants and raves.

Just google it if your curious. I was curious as to why this is still going on, seems Enforcement on both sides US and Canadian don't really care.

Its good entertainment live, almost like a Jerry Springer show hehehe

Well its been over a year and a half since any posts on this topic, but today I got some first hand listening on 14.273 of VE7KFM and N1GJT.

All I can say is Wow, talk about crap slinging. I also went to the web sites of both sides of this ever lasting fight and one side backs up claims with documentation while the other just rants and raves.

Just google it if your curious. I was curious as to why this is still going on, seems Enforcement on both sides US and Canadian don't really care.

Its good entertainment live, almost like a Jerry Springer show hehehe

All is not as it appears. Anyone can make up "documentation". Neither side is telling the complete truth and each side has it's own agenda. This crap has been going on for many years and will continue to do so for many more years most likely.

BTW, since this thread has been dug up out of the garbage pile it will be watched closely. Let's not turn it into another shit-fest again. :whistle:

Not trying to start a shit storm, but when I did a search of the call sign WorldwideDX came up so I figured I would post.

Yup documentation can be fudged, and after reading the two main culprit web sites you can get a feeling of who is the wackier one of the bunch.

I listened to VE7KFM for about 20 minutes, thats all I could handle. He is entitled to his opinion, I dont happen to agree with him so I just turned the big knob on the radio.

Like I said I am just surprised that nothing has been done to either party in regards to behavior on the radio. Anyway its entertainment for a short period of time. Its also Mind over Matter, I dont Mind and they dont Matter :w00t:

Not trying to start a shit storm, but when I did a search of the call sign WorldwideDX came up so I figured I would post.

Yup documentation can be fudged, and after reading the two main culprit web sites you can get a feeling of who is the wackier one of the bunch.

I listened to VE7KFM for about 20 minutes, thats all I could handle. He is entitled to his opinion, I dont happen to agree with him so I just turned the big knob on the radio.

Like I said I am just surprised that nothing has been done to either party in regards to behavior on the radio. Anyway its entertainment for a short period of time. Its also Mind over Matter, I dont Mind and they dont Matter :w00t:

Their is no real monetary value for either entity in the U.S or Canada to approach these morons so nothing has been done but me being the shit stirrer
I am I enjoy each's rantings not that I agree with either but that there is a physiological war between the 2 lines of thought and by the pure nature that hams are intellectually superior and I feel good just watching or listening to these people beat each other up simply for my entertainment because they surely know that others are listening, keep on self policing yourselves.:LOL:

Their is no real monetary value for either entity in the U.S or Canada to approach these morons so nothing has been done but me being the shit stirrer
I am I enjoy each's rantings not that I agree with either but that there is a physiological war between the 2 lines of thought and by the pure nature that hams are intellectually superior and I feel good just watching or listening to these people beat each other up simply for my entertainment because they surely know that others are listening, keep on self policing yourselves.:LOL:

Mack,, I am laughing so hard here, "Keep policing yourselves" classic:D

So much about that freq has been posted on the net, and some sites have been set up to disprove anything that is said by the other.

I look at it like they are Jerry's kids, Jerry Springer that is.

Cheap entertainment and I sometimes put it on that freq for back ground noise while I am working on something in the shack, for amusement purposes only.

Mack,, I am laughing so hard here, "Keep policing yourselves" classic:D

So much about that freq has been posted on the net, and some sites have been set up to disprove anything that is said by the other.

I look at it like they are Jerry's kids, Jerry Springer that is.

Cheap entertainment and I sometimes put it on that freq for back ground noise while I am working on something in the shack, for amusement purposes only.

Irony is sweet to the bone.

Just one minute here! You can't beat this dead horse without mentioning K1MAN. Ok , so there, I did.

Bottom line with these guys and the people who seem to devote their worthless lives to stalking these nutbags is this: Some day (and by the photos I've seen of K1MAN, someday SOON) they'll be worm food.

But chances are another narcissiistic head case will step in and fill their shoes. That's life. It just keeps repeating itself and the next version may be worse.

I just stay away from the minute piece of radio spectrum they use to pontificate their insanity. So there :love:

I normally would not post on a subject like this but my first experience w/KFM occured many years ago. We were testing/tuning a home-built 20 mtr transmitter (well away from KFM's domain, BTW). We had been id'ing every 10 and were about ready to call it one when he BLASTED in, demanding to know our callsigns! My friend (owner/builder of the rig, in typical old-ticket style, said "Absolutely, Sir, immediately following yours. This is an on-going QSO". Whereupon 'KFM blasted into a diatribe on US amateurs, Riley Hollingsworth, and Pres. George Bush. I'm not sure he was not drunk. He made 75/80 sound like kinder-garden sandbox talk! I didn't post this to get a response, just to tell everyone here MY PERSONAL experience with VE7KFM. I have limited radio time and I will not use it to listen such s**t as that. You guys are a great bunch, -don't git sucked into the vile hatred this miserable SOB spews. (I REALLY wish I knew why he was so miserable?).....'73 all....Merry Christmas!

FORCE, FRAUD & PROPAGANDA

Craig W1MED:

Stand to attention and read this carefully, because I believe, based on the evidence contained in your comments herein, that you have sh*t-for-brains.

Allow me to explain why I aver so strongly….

So you listened to a very rare on-air interaction between Gerry MEL N1GJT and me and apparently was ‘Wowed’ by what you heard…. Fair enough, that far….

But, it would have been useful to the readership, if you had given this “Wow” a bit of a context, for example, by indicating whether you had listened to the brouhaha ab initio, or only came upon it after it was already in ‘full flight’….

If the former, it would also have been prophylactic in the context if you had definitively ID’d who had the freq. 1st, this arguably being the last rule left standing in the ARS. Even more importantly, it would have been highly illuminating if you had stated who was the attacker/attacked, or to use current HAMereekan diction, who the fu*ker/fu*ckee in this particular….

You get the picture?

Subsequently, you state that you went to the websites of “both sides”….

I presume that one of the websites you went to was the one that at 1st blush looks like it’s mine—in that the only ID in the exceedingly short/facile URL is my uniquely licenced call-sign—that not only is NOT MINE but that was/is in fact set up to trash me….

It would also have been helpful if you had pointed out that this website is NOT on a mainstream ISP, has changed providers several times and is UN-attributed, ANONymous, CLOAKED and fundamentally FRAUDulent….

Or, you could have at the very least ID’d the author/directing mind [sic] of that website….

But, for whatever reason, you didn't do any of this....

I presume that the other website you visited was my ONE & ONLY:

“RADIO CANADA”—VE7KFM--Being Stalked by Brian L. CROW K3VR

which was always/is located on a mainstream CDN ISP, is clearly attributed, multiply signed and even ©….

I trust that you get the picture, again?

Yet, you then irrationally concluded that the UN-attributed, ANONymous, CLOAKED and fundamentally FRAUDulent website ‘as if mine’ on some forgettable 5th rate ISP has “documentation”; while my overt website, with its plethora of “dots” and line-liners—designed to make connecting the dots simple for simpleton HAMereekan FU*KTARDS like you—which website is clearly attributed, signed and even © on a mainstream CDN ISP is “just rants & raves”….

Did I ever tell you that you have sh*t-for-brains, or worse, Craig?

Stand at ease “you ‘orrible little man”….

VE7KFM@Gmail.com

Brian 'Psycho' CROW K3VR is a CYBERPATH & STALKER

RumRunner is likely the progeny of 'forbidden coupling'...

I normally would not post on a subject like this but my first experience w/KFM occured many years ago. We were testing/tuning a home-built 20 mtr transmitter (well away from KFM's domain, BTW). We had been id'ing every 10 and were about ready to call it one when he BLASTED in, demanding to know our callsigns! My friend (owner/builder of the rig, in typical old-ticket style, said "Absolutely, Sir, immediately following yours. This is an on-going QSO". Whereupon 'KFM blasted into a diatribe on US amateurs, Riley Hollingsworth, and Pres. George Bush. I'm not sure he was not drunk. He made 75/80 sound like kinder-garden sandbox talk! I didn't post this to get a response, just to tell everyone here MY PERSONAL experience with VE7KFM. I have limited radio time and I will not use it to listen such s**t as that. You guys are a great bunch, -don't git sucked into the vile hatred this miserable SOB spews. (I REALLY wish I knew why he was so miserable?).....'73 all....Merry Christmas!

To RumRunner from the Swamps of SC:

I normally do not reply to ANONymous flakes such as you, but at 20 posts on a resurrected, patently idiotic thread that had been dormant for nearly 2 years, you obviously need to be taught a lesson….

But, because you likely are the progeny of ‘forbidden coupling’, I’ll be pedantic in explaining the error of your ways….

First, what took you “years” to post this???

Second, since I have widely been accused of monopolizing a single freq. [14.273 MHz, 14.275 MHz or 14.272 MHz lately] for years and since you state that you were “well away from [my] domain” on the day supposedly at issue, is it not somewhat strange that I would QSY to seek you out to merely ask for your call-sign? RADIO CANADA—VE7KFM does NOT move for Mad Mikee ‘Kalamazoo Cuckoo’ GUERNSEY KZ8O/nd8v never mind such silly trifles—it’s against its/my religion—I’m of Polish extraction! Also, if you peruse the >1,000 attributed comments herein:

Brian 'Psycho' CROW K3VR is a CYBERPATH & STALKER

you will find ample evidence of who is the true ‘Band Policeman’ on 20: Brian CROW K3VR and his not-so-merry gang of HAMereekan radio terrorists! But, that’s an inconvenient TRUTH, isn’t it?

Third, thank you for the left-handed compliment/“flowers”/good signal report. But, you ‘doth protest much too much’ about my “demanding” your call-sign…. As inferred, above, I am NOT the Band Policeman and could care less about your Byzantine HAMereekan licencing regime, except when in a personal QSO and sometimes not even then. Also, if you have listened to me over the years, you will know that I even offer to help some of your fellow CB’ers on 20 make up ~plausible call-signs, so that I can then legally be in a position to ‘splain to them the error of their ways at greater length….

Fourth, while I have some strong views about HAMereekans, Riley ‘Rot’ HOLLINGSWORTH(less) K4ZDH and even that flunky Geo. W. BUSH, my fellow nominee for the 2006 Islamophobia Award, I doubt very much that I “blasted” you on all three subjects concurrently, if at all. Judging from your post, you do not have the minimum intellectual horsepower required to attract RADIO CANADA’s attention on one of the topics, never mind on all three….

Fifth, as a non-native English speaker, I find your double negatives/attempting to prove a negative, as in: “I'm not sure he was not drunk.” perplexing…. Whatever… don’t ‘project’ your feeble-mindedness on me!

Sixth, I don’t know about your “75/80” since I don’t operate there.

Seventh, ‘I’m not posting this to get a response from you, just to tell you MY PERSONAL opinion of you—but unlike yours, one based on facts/logic’…. Speaking of facts, I hereby give you my standard offer of a $1,000 Reward if you can prove, at the level typically required in a court of law in such matters, your allegations in every material respect. FYI I have nearly $10,000 ‘out there’ at risk and still uncollected for similar ‘fast fingered’ FU*KTARDS….

Eighth, you should not only NOT listen to me on-air, but you should also sell that SONY receiver and throw away the coat-hanger of an antenna—and especially get rid of your computer—before they all get you into serious trouble….

Ninth: Now “git”….

VE7KFM@Gmail.com

“RADIO CANADA”—VE7KFM--Being Stalked by Brian L. CROW K3VR

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.